• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'd immediately setup a foundation and draw a reasonable salary. Whats that distant cousin I havent seen in 30 years? Sorry, Not my money anymore. Go talk to the administrators.

Oh, and I wouldnt quit work. Id be too damned bored.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    If you win and choose lump sum, you get a lawyer and accountant used to dealing with amounts like that. You setup a few accounts at large institutions and diversify a tad. It won't be FDIC insured but companies should be OK. Have said lawyer and accountant setup a will immediately and start structuring for estate tax avoidance. Gotta put a good chunk in an account you never touch, never. Maybe don't even give yourself access to it unless lawyer signs off. Too many people blow everything. Invest that in the market. A lot of the rest would go towards investments in income producing companies/real estate and live off that income. Personally I'd give 10% of what I receive, bless all immediate family members in addition to that and start doing random acts of kindness like you wouldn't believe.

But i don't play so I won't win.

+1 here. I am a Scouter so I would put a lot of money and personal time in there. I would find some other ways to be useful, Youth shooting sports, Technical Education and stuff like that. FDIC insures up to 1,000,000 per institution I think. So I would put several million in solid banking institutions as reasonable interest as I could find.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'd buy James Yegar's company and make him teach "Combat fighting with a 1911, 101, 102, 103 and 104".

Then I'd start a gunshop/range with top quality instructors making sure new people get the gun they need.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Disappear before all the long lost friends and relations came crawling out of the woodwork.

12400526_1104151716270592_5944444183109768155_n.jpg

Man-wins-huge-Lottery-finds-Golden-love-too-300x247.jpg

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Oh, and I'd buy Glueman some hair.

I would pay him to change his profile pic, the one he's got now freaks me out! :laugh:

Seriously, I would lump sum it, purchase multiple homes (decent places with some land, not some crazy $100 million Hollywood spread) in the US and Europe. Scenic places. US locales would likely be out west. European would be in Switzerland.

I'd also arrange to have a private "Miguel's Shopping Hour" at Bradis 'cause I think they kick ass.

Lastly, donate some to religious causes I believe in and just hang out all day with family and friends.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    I think cameramonkey has the best idea so far except I would definitely buy some land to disappear on. The net says to immediately get an unlisted number cause of all of your (cousins) calling you. ..After you get your lawyer !

Which it was mentioned above that you should find people that are familiar with handling large sums of money... Where do you find people like that?

Asking since I will have a need to know very shortly!!!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I always said I'd build a new church first. Hire a good young preacher that's not a greed monger and set him up with good salary and lodging.
    No money spent by the congregation, no bs crap like I've seen too many times.
    Help some deserving needy souls.
    Buy the close family members new homes and a bit of cash.
    After that I'll get a good chunk put back that I won't blow.
    Then I'd Charlie Sheen every flllllling penny I had.
    After I sobered up and showered well, I'd be hitting the gun stores, ranges, OH, I'm gonna latch onto Ma Deuce and a crap load of members of her family. $200 at a time.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    CSB:

A man comes home from works and sees his wife frantically packing a suitcase.

He says "Whats going on dear?"
    She says "I WON THE LOTTERY! I WON THE LOTTERY! PACK YOUR BAGS!!"
    He gets excited too and says "REALLY??!?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHERE ARE WE GOING!??!!?"
    She says "I dont care where you go. I said *I* won the lottery!"

:lmfao:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I'd immediately setup a foundation and draw a reasonable salary. Whats that distant cousin I havent seen in 30 years? Sorry, Not my money anymore. Go talk to the administrators.

Oh, and I wouldnt quit work. Id be too damned bored.

I wouldn't quit either. I'd buy the company and then have my Boss use the product that Bigtanker posted to patch that crack. After patching the crack I would tell him to kiss it on the way out the door.

Actually I have a great Boss that has been better to me than I deserve.

Top Bottom