Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    2973052-legendarythreadrc1.jpg

Just using this image to mark how far I have read.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Punctuation is everything.

100-year-old women?

100 year-old women? (although, at one year of age, I'd hardly consider them much more than women-in-training)

:D

Those are the choices???!!?....

I'll go with "Ewwww On Both Counts" for $600 Alex.......

:):

Last edited:

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    WTF, how is a mod gonna let my public cop chart be posted on here. Thats not my record, its a list of charges I have received. This is exactly what Im talking about. If this thread wasnt about a lying cop it would have been locked by our cop mods.

My exploits at age 18 are precisely why I dont drink or use drugs and havent for the better part of 10 years.

My public record is nothing like the list of charges I received. You should post all accusations any citizen has accused a cop of wether totally frivolous or not.

I am not a felon, I can buy firearms legally and do. I have paid my consequences for past errors.

Its a sick joke to try and call my story a fabrication for the purpose of cop bashing.
    I havent said the cop was a jerk for arresting me for driving on suspended. I said he is a liar for charging me with OWI narcotics.

Post as many court dockets as you want. The New Albany Tribune had no problem printing that I was arrested and charged with OWI narcotics and Driving suspended. He had to charge me with the narcotics as he had no evidence and could use that.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    WTF, how is a mod gonna let my public cop chart be posted on here. Thats not my record, its a list of charges I have received. This is exactly what Im talking about. If this thread wasnt about a lying cop it would have been locked by our cop mods..

Maybe next time you'll think twice before posting a story like that. By the way, did you ever file a complaint with IA? Funny how you keep avoiding the question.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    OP... I hope you understand now why the 'delete your post and call a lawyer' response was the best advice you were going to receive from a group of internet strangers. I honestly wish you the best of luck, and would STRONGLY suggest that you refrain from posting anything further in this thread. :twocents:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    You made a mistake posting your name here, man. Those charges are all public record.

Driving on a suspended license was foolish. Get it taken care of. Find a good lawyer and get your license back.

Nothing in your record, in my opinion, ought to constitute an actual crime. I think the entire situation is a ridiculous result of the nanny state we live in and I hope you get things straightened out.

But make your wife use an ashtray. Tossing them out of your car is rude and a legitimate infringement of others' property rights.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    But make your wife use an ashtray. Tossing them out of your car is rude and a legitimate infringement of others' property rights.

If it weren't for the fact that I had to stop and put out the fire inside my jacket, I probably would be in jail right now for killing the ******* who tossed a lit cigarette out the car window which landed on me and set my jacket liner and shirt on fire when I was riding my motorcycle. I still have the scars. I read the "tossed the lit cigarette out the window" and lost any sympathy for the OP.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    WTF, how is a mod gonna let my public cop chart be posted on here. That's not my record, its a list of charges I have received. This is exactly what I'm talking about. If this thread wasn't about a lying cop it would have been locked by our cop mods.
    INGO mods don't typically lock threads because of :poop: an OP steps into. You started it, now you can't cry about it getting out of control.

Apostrophes added. :rolleyes:
    My exploits at age 18 are precisely why I don't drink or use drugs and haven't for the better part of 10 years.
    But, you seem to have a problem with traffic violations. (e.g. suspended license)

My public record is nothing like the list of charges I received. You should post all accusations any citizen has accused a cop of wether totally frivolous or not.
    The posting of your record was done to refute the inferred claim of innocence. More to the point, you did name the officer in question openly, so...

I am not a felon, I can buy firearms legally and do. I have paid my consequences for past errors.
    According to one post here you have been charged with a felony. Were you not convicted of such?

It's a sick joke to try and call my story a fabrication for the purpose of cop bashing.
    I haven't said the cop was a jerk for arresting me for driving on suspended. I said he is a liar for charging me with OWI narcotics.
    Most of us believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I don't think your story is frabicated from whole-cloth.

Post as many court dockets as you want. The New Albany Tribune had no problem printing that I was arrested and charged with OWI narcotics and Driving suspended. He had to charge me with the narcotics as he had no evidence and could use that.
    As wikipedia says, "cite please".

At this point, I think you'd be better offer focusing you energy at dealing with the courts than trying to win a series of argument on the internet. You've created a 33+ pages of massive INGO sinkhole for yourself. :ingo:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My attitude towards smokers is this, I do not care that you are damaging your lungs. They are yours after all. My hair stands up when I walk into a facility and all around the area where smokers waste their time is littered with butts. Sets my brain on fire. It is a filthy habit especially when you all throw your butts on the ground.

shibumiseeker...I have been hit more than once by lit cigs thrown out the window by lazy ASS clowns. Only once did I manage to catch up and even the score.

Smoke-em if you want to but clean up your mess.....really.
    If you do, disregard this rant.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Um....yes you can.

Uh... no you can't I choose my words carefully in that post. The not being "suspected" of a crime, is what compels you to talk.

Serious question,
    Are you saying that we MUST talk to the Feds (or local Leo) if they come knocking?
    I guess I thought they would have to subpoena you to MAKE you talk.

Yep, a subpoena would be needed, after which the the 5th won't really help you.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    If it weren't for the fact that I had to stop and put out the fire inside my jacket, I probably would be in jail right now for killing the ******* who tossed a lit cigarette out the car window which landed on me and set my jacket liner and shirt on fire when I was riding my motorcycle. I still have the scars. I read the "tossed the lit cigarette out the window" and lost any sympathy for the OP.

I'm with you on that one. Although in this case it was nothing more than a destruction of property issue. It's the one thing listed here that he (or his wife, in this case) did that was actually wrong and should be considered even a misdemeanor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom