• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    WTF, how is a mod gonna let my public cop chart be posted on here.

Let? Good grief. You were advised about 8 times in the first ten posts to delete what you had written but you knew better
    and kept right on going. The further down you dug the hole, the more information was gathered and you ended up with egg on your face.

What did you think was gonna happen? :dunno:

Just answer me this one question Einstein....

Why would you drive off in front of a cop if you knew you were suspended?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I had to take look after all of this. For anyone that wants a good laugh it's a must see. :):
    Makes you wonder if his scooter he was selling last year is the same one that did his face in. Hopefully it wasn't the one. That would be bad salesmanship.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    WTF, how is a mod gonna let my public cop chart be posted on here. Thats not my record, its a list of charges I have received. This is exactly what Im talking about. If this thread wasnt about a lying cop it would have been locked by our cop mods.

My exploits at age 18 are precisely why I dont drink or use drugs and havent for the better part of 10 years.

My public record is nothing like the list of charges I received. You should post all accusations any citizen has accused a cop of wether totally frivolous or not.

I am not a felon, I can buy firearms legally and do. I have paid my consequences for past errors.

Its a sick joke to try and call my story a fabrication for the purpose of cop bashing.
    I havent said the cop was a jerk for arresting me for driving on suspended. I said he is a liar for charging me with OWI narcotics.

Post as many court dockets as you want. The New Albany Tribune had no problem printing that I was arrested and charged with OWI narcotics and Driving suspended. He had to charge me with the narcotics as he had no evidence and could use that.

WOW! "Cop Mods" allowing something to be posted? That's rich. Since I am the only "Cop Mod" I will presume you are talking about me. So you post a ridiculous story and are advised to remove it and subsequently ignore the warnings. You post your real name and someone (not me) digs through PUBLIC RECORDS and finds your charges, whether they were filed or dismissed, and posts them and you blame ME? You are really a piece of work. Blame everyone but yourself, that's cool. Maybe one day you'll learn the value of standing up and taking responsibility for yourself. You want this thread to go away? Tough toenails. I won't be lifting a finger or clicking a mouse button to help you out now. You **** in your own mess kit. Deal with the stench. :twocents:

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    129185372240452912.jpg

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    WTF, how is a mod gonna let my public cop chart be posted on here.
    It's public record - anybody with at least slight intelligence can look up your record by your name.

Don't want people to be able to look up your jacket of criminal misdeeds? Don't tell everybody you committed a crime and provide your name.

HotD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    N/A
    How is that? Once he is released he paid his dues to society. Correct? Then why is he still being punished?

If society feels that said person will still be a danger, the penalty for their crime should be longer.

Should a child molester who previously worked as a elementary school teacher, be also denied to work in an his or trained occupation as well?

I'm not debating the fact that the law is imperfect. However, I am stating that there are people in society that shouldn't possess firearms, but have also served their debt to society. I'm open to a better solution.

HotD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    N/A
    WTF, how is a mod gonna let my public cop chart be posted on here. Thats not my record, its a list of charges I have received. This is exactly what Im talking about. If this thread wasnt about a lying cop it would have been locked by our cop mods.

My exploits at age 18 are precisely why I dont drink or use drugs and havent for the better part of 10 years.

My public record is nothing like the list of charges I received. You should post all accusations any citizen has accused a cop of wether totally frivolous or not.

I am not a felon, I can buy firearms legally and do. I have paid my consequences for past errors.

Its a sick joke to try and call my story a fabrication for the purpose of cop bashing.
    I havent said the cop was a jerk for arresting me for driving on suspended. I said he is a liar for charging me with OWI narcotics.

Post as many court dockets as you want. The New Albany Tribune had no problem printing that I was arrested and charged with OWI narcotics and Driving suspended. He had to charge me with the narcotics as he had no evidence and could use that.

They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

52346d1364831650-true-false-geico-french-model.png

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Should a child molester who previously worked as a elementary school teacher, be also denied to work in an his or trained occupation as well?

I'm not debating the fact that the law is imperfect. However, I am stating that there are people in society that shouldn't possess firearms, but have also served their debt to society. I'm open to a better solution.

You actually make a damn good point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom