• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think 4mm is a pretty dang scary prospect of passing them. I've never had one - but it makes me weak imagining going to the potty and potentially firing a bb out.

And that's what you have to look forward to? Bring on the oxy.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I can see a little humor in it but I guess I'm not one to sit around and say my boo boo had to hurt worse than your boo boo. Never had kidney stones and hope I never do but I'm sure I can deal with it. I've never seen anyone ask for a second round of kidney stones but how many women go back for more children? Look at the Duggar lady. I'm sure they just fall out by now. :D
    Number one...who the heck is "The Duggar Lady"?

Number two...IT WAS A JOKE. I'm not saying anyones "BOO BOO" hurt worse. It was a freaking joke. You guys get all fiesty from time to time and say crap about women. Well, I'm feeling fiesty. Soooo....I said what I "thought" was funny. If you found it offensive...so be it.

Gotta love America and Freedom of speach! :patriot:

So take THAT to the bank and Cash it!!!! :p

Now...Onto the subject at hand, THOSE kidney stones....They really suck!

I seriously hope you feel better soon SE. :ingo:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    My wife has passed a few.....she said the pain is right there with natural childbirth.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    SavageEagle
    I know exactly what you are going through!
    Almost same story as yours last Monday, I have never felt so much pain.
    They gave me drugs and and told to call Urolgist, I already had a appointment as I had expelled a large amount of blood 5 days before ( could it be possible that I passed a stone then?)
    My stone is 5mm and it has not passed.
    Will be seeing doc in the morning and to top it all off I had 1/2 the rest of the week off as I always do for my Birthday.
    Well................ happy birthday to me and I hope yours goes easy.
    This is my first and hopefully last stone

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thanks everyone! I hope they send me in for the ultrasonic waves instead of passing this thing. :n00b: I will tell you one other thing I hate. Needles. Needles suck! I had to get an IV for the pain. That woman that took it out just about got DECKED! Every time she would tak a piece of tape off, she'd pull the IV straight up!!!!! :xmad: I was almost in tears by the time she took it out! It was my first one too... :rolleyes:

ryan if you have a burning feeling when you pee i dont think its kidney stones.

LOL no burning feeling. Yet. But that will come when the stone comes... I had two my last time and when they went plunk plunk in the toilet, it BURNED the whole time and I collapsed as they passed. It's kinda embarassing when a 22y/o pisses all over the bathroom. Now just turning 29 today, I hope to remember to sit down to pee this time! :laugh:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Can a 4mm stone be passed?

I'm not sure. They seem to think so. They gave me flowmax hoping it will.

I hope it does personally. I don't have insurance at the moment so I'm sure the ultrasonic wave procedure would be too much for me. I pray it can be passed without killing me! :): So far my medicine and doctor's visit totals about $300. Which isn't bad. It's the first time i've been to the doctors in about a year and a half. :dunno:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I have felt this pain and hope to never feel it again. Lucky for me when I went to the ER they had me in a bed and with an IV in less than 30 minutes. The nurse out a warm blanket on me and I was out.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Ryan, I hope this ends soon for you. Pain is one thing; pain lasting for days on end, that's something completely different. I know several grown men who were reduced to helpless, blubbering babies by kidney stones.

As to whether it's worse than childbirth, I guess we'll never really know. But Ryan doesn't get a shower and presents for his efforts. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ryan, I hope this ends soon for you. Pain is one thing; pain lasting for days on end, that's something completely different. I know several grown men who were reduced to helpless, blubbering babies by kidney stones.

As to whether it's worse than childbirth, I guess we'll never really know. But Ryan doesn't get a shower and presents for his efforts. :D

Well, I might get presents since it's my birfday, but I'm DEFINITELY taking a shower! :):

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Or the stork parking places at stores. RachelMarie is going to kill me.:D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom