• ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well.... any better?

Singing soprano again?

Too sore and too drugged to type about it?

Nah, they didn't do anything but tell me about what's going to happen, give me a script and told me it could be a week, month or three months until they take it out. :n00b:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    4:53am, today...

OMMFG I THINK I PASSED THIS THING!!!!!!!

Lately I've been drinking cran-apple juice, sprite, beer, and water like crazy. Despite having a stone, I have excellent... "flow". So tonight before I laid down in my couch/bed, I went pee. "It" started to burn and I thought "STD"? WTF?!?! Then it HURT. So I pinched it off and went sat down. I then (censored cause you don't wanna know).....

Then after I... I went back to the bathroom, and since our walls are close, I leaned against one knowing what happened last time. One good push and enough pressure shot this thing out into the stainer and I about fainted. :eek:

I dunno if you wanna see the picture of it. It's kinda weird looking. :dunno:

But now I hurt. Bad. And if a take another pain pill, I won't get up to go take this to the doctor in the morning.... But I hurt so bad....

I just hope I don't have two more like what I think the Xray showed... I could have just saved myself thousands in debt....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Please no pics, but I truly hope you are finally on the mend. I was told many years ago that cranberry juice was a natural fighter of those things. I think when you started drinking that and water, etc. you did save yourself $$$ from the Dr. but your water bill might be higher next month. :D
    Good luck and may you be pain free soon.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    WOW 6 months after.....
    You are a better man than me
    Google search kidney stones and there is a site there with over 100 different pictures/kinds
    Glad you finally passed yours
    sorry it took yours so ling
    I have been told than drinking plenty of beer actually does help it pass
    I don't drink beer but dark rum and coke or pepsi ( which could be the cause in the firat place :( )

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    WOW 6 months after.....
    You are a better man than me
    Google search kidney stones and there is a site there with over 100 different pictures/kinds
    Glad you finally passed yours
    sorry it took yours so ling
    I have been told than drinking plenty of beer actually does help it pass
    I don't drink beer but dark rum and coke or pepsi ( which could be the cause in the firat place :( )

This is the second time I've passed a stone(s). The first time were just 2 and 3mm in size, but they felt like boulders. This time, between the pain meds, the beer, and... uh, well, yea, it came out like nothing. :dunno: I mean, it hurt, but it wasn't excruciating pain like child birth. It burnt, then hurt, then tingled, then it just hurt after it came out. I was like "Damn I must be EFFED UP something GOOD!" :):

Yea, I used to drink a LOT of pop and a lot of tea and a lot of coffee. Not much in between. :dunno:

Once I get this to the lab, they'll be able to tell me WHY I keep having them. But I suspect I already know.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom