• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Think "BB" with razor sharp, spikey edges. :n00b: NOT fun!

yeah don't think of things like this....

30bzm6f.jpg

Sorry buddy, couldn't resist, hope your back to er..well...normal? Soon...just didn't sound right. :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well man I hope you pass it and get better soon!! I haven't had one myself, but one of the women at church seems to have them almost regularly. I've been lucky and hope to never have to experience it myself. Good luck prayers are with you.

And Farmtritch I hope you get through yours soon as well, my prayers are with you too!!

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    What is this about getting these things on our birthdays??
    I just got back from the Doc and will be scheduling Lithotripsy, unless it passes in the mean time. Got a X ray and it looks as if it has not moved at all sonce last Monday.
    Good luck on yours

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What is this about getting these things on our birthdays??
    I just got back from the Doc and will be scheduling Lithotripsy, unless it passes in the mean time. Got a X ray and it looks as if it has not moved at all sonce last Monday.
    Good luck on yours

When's your birthday? Regardless. Let's pray they start dropping soon so we can get it over with. And let's pray we're not standing up when it happens. :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I got an update. That freaking stone is still lodged in my tube between my bladder and my kidney. It's a bit farther down, but $(#&*%$&#*#($&#*$$#@%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT FREAKING HURTS!!!!!!!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm sorry about your kidney stones, but look on the bright side. They work great in a muzzle loader.

At 4mm, I'm going to be a BAZOOKA, not a muzzle loader!

Besides, this was more of an autoloader than a muzzle loader. Muzzle loading is NOT an option! :laugh:

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    SE....Hope you feel better soon. I've been through this a number of times myself. And I have to admit, I can't help but chuckle a bit when it happens to a man. You know, they say it's as close to LABOR pains as you can get, w/o actually being in labor! :): It's always nice to have men feel our pain!

Seriously though...take it easy. Drink some cranberry juice and get back to normal! Oh...and don't skip out on the meds they sent you home with, You will regreat it.

Calcium build up. Milk, chocolate...etc. Or so I've been told.

Yes, too bad we don't get epidurals :)~

I hate kidney stones too, had some when I was 18, waited 3 days - smoked a lot of pot and finally had to go to the hospital. They doped me up with Morphine and Toradol.

I feel for you, dude.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    My B day was the 3rd, I still have my stone it has not moved, Got a call today They scheduled me for Lithotripsy for the 23rd
    I blew my stack!!! so they rescheduled for next Wednesday
    They gave another option of going to Memorial Hospital in South Bend I declined.
    I work in Hospitals N surgury centers and will not go to Memorial if I have a choice.
    The pain is down to a dull annoyance and on occasion it flares
    So it will pass or it will be broken up Wednesday
    Hope you are doing OK SavageEagle

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My B day was the 3rd, I still have my stone it has not moved, Got a call today They scheduled me for Lithotripsy for the 23rd
    I blew my stack!!! so they rescheduled for next Wednesday
    They gave another option of going to Memorial Hospital in South Bend I declined.
    I work in Hospitals N surgury centers and will not go to Memorial if I have a choice.
    The pain is down to a dull annoyance and on occasion it flares
    So it will pass or it will be broken up Wednesday
    Hope you are doing OK SavageEagle

I'm alright. I just hope the Flowmax They gave me helps open up the floodgates like they think it will. I'm never going back to Hendricks County if I can help it. They had 7 rooms available when I got there and no one waiting in the waiting room, but they made we wait out there for 15 minutes curled in a ball on the floor before they finally gave me a room. :rolleyes:

I don't have medical insurance so it's going to cost me an arm and a leg. Oh well, just one more medical bill to go in the stack. At least the oxycodone only cost me $17. That was a relief. I guess the Percaset (I know i spelled that wrong) cost's $140+... :n00b:

I don't even want to know how much a Lithotripsy would cost. I hear it's a couple grand... :dunno:

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm alright. I just hope the Flowmax They gave me helps open up the floodgates like they think it will. I'm never going back to Hendricks County if I can help it. They had 7 rooms available when I got there and no one waiting in the waiting room, but they made we wait out there for 15 minutes curled in a ball on the floor before they finally gave me a room. :rolleyes:

I don't have medical insurance so it's going to cost me an arm and a leg. Oh well, just one more medical bill to go in the stack. At least the oxycodone only cost me $17. That was a relief. I guess the Percaset (I know i spelled that wrong) cost's $140+... :n00b:

I don't even want to know how much a Lithotripsy would cost. I hear it's a couple grand... :dunno:

I hear Obamacare will take care of that for you if you can wait until 2014... but it'll cost you a foot and your tonsils.

:D

mr.memo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    i hate them too. i have a small stone 3mm im trying to pass right now the doc gave me a vicodin so i feel ok but im hesitant to take a leak ive heard its like pissing out a shard of glass but it gotta come out sooner or later..

mr.memo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    i had stones about three years ago and they freakin hurt but they were too big to pass 10mm so i had surgery done and didnt have to actually pass them this time they say they will pass naturally i wonder which way is worse. the surgery was no cake walk i hope this will be easier.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i had stones about three years ago and they freakin hurt but they were too big to pass 10mm so i had surgery done and didnt have to actually pass them this time they say they will pass naturally i wonder which way is worse. the surgery was no cake walk i hope this will be easier.

:lmfao: You'd wished you'd had the surgery!!!! :lmfao:

I passed one that was 2mm and one that was 3mm at the same time. I bawled like a baby as I collapsed to the floor in shear pain that I felt like it fell off. Luckily I didn't have to clean the mess....

I have one that is 4mm right now, and it STILL hasn't passed. :xmad: I know it's stuck because I haven't had any more pain in the last couple months besides a minor tremor here and there. I'm fairly certain that I"ll have to have it surgically removed. As long as they give me some good drugs, I'm just FINE with that! I don't WANT to pass it naturally. Been there, done that, left the blood stain! :n00b: :puke:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom