• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That doesn't answer the question. You made a 100% claim, I asked about 3 people who would be included in that 100%. And your answer is.....? Do you think that's not a fair question? I would have asked even if you said 95%.

No. Of course it's not a fair question. If you want to know the correlation between factors and outcomes, you don't just pick three data points and say, yep, there ya go. What you've done, by saying that truthers are racists, is assert that the correlation between racists and birthers is 1. No other cause can make someone believe Obama was born in Kenya. Nope. Gotta be racism. 100%.

How about this? 100% of birthers are conspiracy theorists. 100% of "Russia Collusion" believers are conspiracy theorists.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No. Of course it's not a fair question. If you want to know the correlation between factors and outcomes, you don't just pick three data points and say, yep, there ya go. What you've done, by saying that truthers are racists, is assert that the correlation between racists and birthers is 1. No other cause can make someone believe Obama was born in Kenya. Nope. Gotta be racism. 100%.

How about this? 100% of birthers are conspiracy theorists. 100% of "Russia Collusion" believers are conspiracy theorists.

Sounds like you're giving me the runaround, but ok.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Remember "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"? He wore it out. The way things are going that could happen to crying racism. I think I see signs of it already. It used to be a big deal, now it is common and expected to be called racist by the left if you are not one of them. People and the media don't react to it like they used to. While it used to be more shocking, now you hear it so much under questionable circumstances it is more like - meh.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I suppose 100% say that.

Seriously though. Who said that?

2rm5ab5.jpg

106f0rb.jpg

23jiq6r.jpg

4ujsph.jpg

35ceoib.jpg

21ce5xk.jpg

2znznyo.jpg

6ivbr5.jpg

2zox3k8.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Obviously protests don't work. Silly people.

I guess that isn't as bad as holding up a bloody severed head, huh?

That display was also despicable... but what can you extrapolate from Griffin's spectacle? For the people above, they are probably just as likely to tell me to go back the Africa, as they are Obama.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That display was also despicable... but what can you extrapolate from Griffin's spectacle? For the people above, they are probably just as likely to tell me to go back the Africa, as they are Obama.

By that logic, Griffin is probably just as likely to hold up my bloody severed head. I think that is a logic fail.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Kenya.jpg

Y'all are racists.

Barack Hussein Obama has absolutely nothing to do with Kenya, the country. It's a common misconception, but the truth is that the word "Kenya" is Arabic for Hawaii.

Glad I could clear this up. :):

kenya1.jpg

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    You didn't answer the question.

Neither did you. But yeah, kinda pulling your chain a little there. I think there is a very good chance those people are at least partially racially motivated, but I don't know them. I also think there is a very good chance you would also see signs for a candidate to back to whatever country as long as he was from the "other" party. But the race issue is really convenient for more name calling.

I also think all people that carry signs are a little short - their ladder doesn't go all the way to the top.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Neither did you. But yeah, kinda pulling your chain a little there. I think there is a very good chance those people are at least partially racially motivated, but I don't know them. I also think there is a very good chance you would also see signs for a candidate to back to whatever country as long as he was from the "other" party. But the race issue is really convenient for more name calling.

I also think all people that carry signs are a little short - their ladder doesn't go all the way to the top.

Look at it this way. Let's say Obama was born in Kenya, and he was brought her legally. His father was here on a student visa, and his mother was an American citizen. There's no reason to believe that he would not be allowed to come here, stay, and eventually become a naturalized citizen. Are naturalized citizens less "American" than natural born citizens? I would think that answer is obviously no. So going with the premise I presented, why would assumedly natural born American citizens be telling a naturalized citizen to go back to their birthplace?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Hey kut, remember last week and the “red hats are racist” discussion?

If you want to draw conclusions over a tweet that has no context, no link of origin, no date listed, and from a person who is unknown (at least to me) personally, you may do that if that helps with your world view. I will not.

Why am I supposed to care about these nobodies?

If you base your ideas on that ^^^^^ I don’t know what to think.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom