• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Look at it this way. Let's say Obama was born in Kenya, and he was brought her legally. His father was here on a student visa, and his mother was an American citizen. There's no reason to believe that he would not be allowed to come here, stay, and eventually become a naturalized citizen. Are naturalized citizens less "American" than natural born citizens? I would think that answer is obviously no. So going with the premise I presented, why would assumedly natural born American citizens be telling a naturalized citizen to go back to their birthplace?

I could see it. Let's say Fred was born in Canada (or pick any country you want), and he was brought her legally. His father was here on a student visa, and his mother was an American citizen. There's no reason to believe that he would not be allowed to come here, stay, and eventually become a naturalized citizen. Lets also say he was a Republican, I could definitely see democrats protesting with signs and saying go back to Canada.

Anyhow, have fun, gotta go watch hockey.

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Look at it this way. Let's say Obama was born in Kenya, and he was brought her legally. His father was here on a student visa, and his mother was an American citizen. There's no reason to believe that he would not be allowed to come here, stay, and eventually become a naturalized citizen. Are naturalized citizens less "American" than natural born citizens? I would think that answer is obviously no. So going with the premise I presented, why would assumedly natural born American citizens be telling a naturalized citizen to go back to their birthplace?

Except that Obama would fallen foul of the natural born citizen clause, and would have been ineligible to be President. So in a way, yes, naturalized Americans are at a disadvantage to natural born Americans.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Lol. See, that hitch. People who believe he was born in Kenya just say that, and nothing else. "He was born in Kenya." Ok, let's say I give them an open ear, now they should explain to me exactly how they think that's possible. What's the motive? Obama could have easily become naturalized through his mother. Why would she smuggle him into the states? The only benefit he could possibly receive by being seen as a natural born vs naturalized citizen, in the possibility of being president. Damn, talk about high hopes for you son

Also, in the 60s, you're not taking a one way flight. You're going to stop in multiple countries on your way here. Did those places not keep records? Or maybe he was in the cargo hold of a boat? For someone to make that claim stick, they need to draw up possibilities and motive, and as of yet I have never seen any.

Well I guess I'm the stupid white racist here because I believe he was born in Kenya, also used a immigrant status to get through college or if hes really a US born citizen he committed a felony, so which is it?
    Also his mom was a dumb whore so giving her credit for doing something the legal or proper or easy way or saying she had some.cooked up motive is a stretch.

Obama is for blacks what Bruce Jenner is for women, a fraud

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well I guess I'm the stupid white racist here because I believe he was born in Kenya, also used a immigrant status to get through college or if hes really a US born citizen he committed a felony, so which is it?
    Also his mom was a dumb whore so giving her credit for doing something the legal or proper or easy way is a stretch

Obama is for blacks what Bruce Jenner is for women, a fraud

You also believe Trump is innocent.. lol. ;)
    So humor me, how did he get here from Kenya?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Except that Obama would fallen foul of the natural born citizen clause, and would have been ineligible to be President. So in a way, yes, naturalized Americans are at a disadvantage to natural born Americans.

Does that justify people viewing him as less of an American?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not really hard to get smuggled into the US now let alone in the 60's.
    Maybe he floated here on a raft made of Hope's and dreams

You think it would easy to smuggle a child from Africa into the United States, in the 1960s, and there not be a shred of evidence? And his 16 year old mother just happened to call a newspaper in Hawaii, drop the name of a hospital, and have a birth announcement in the paper?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No his actions make him less of an American and a traitor. I truly could care less what color he is. But he sure pulled a sham on the black community and used them to get elected and then forgot them

What sham? I can't think of anything Obama promised specifically to the Black community, and if he did, he was wrong for doing so. We're all in this together.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You think it would easy to smuggle a child from Africa into the United States, in the 1960s, and there not be a shred of evidence? And his 16 year old mother just happened to call a newspaper in Hawaii, drop the name of a hospital, and have a birth announcement in the paper?

Yep. You are assuming she was this innocent helpless little child. How did a helpless 16 year old get knocked up by a Kenyan ectetra ... ?
    She had help obviously. And communists parents and their friends

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What sham? I can't think of anything Obama promised specifically to the Black community, and if he did, he was wrong for doing so. We're all in this together.

Oh Kut. His speech here in Indy was full of promise to those in attendance. And they were for the most part folks of color. He was/is a typical politico pandering to whomever will stand and listen.

They did get the phones.....:)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Man you are one of the sharpest dudes on this forum until you PLAY dumb.

And I truly mean that as a compliment to your Intelligence but also a negative on how I believe you arent completely equal on both sides of an arguement we debate.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh Kut. His speech here in Indy was full of promise to those in attendance. And they were for the most part folks of color. He was/is a typical politico pandering to whomever will stand and listen.

They did get the phones.....:)

Well, I get that. Surely you don't think his speech to a predominantly non-POC crowd would lack claims that a full of promise. It's what politicians do.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Man you are one of the sharpest dudes on this forum until you PLAY dumb.

And I truly mean that as a compliment to your Intelligence but also a negative on how I believe you arent completely equal on both sides of an arguement we debate.

I'm not necessarily playing dumb, more so than trying to get you to think outside the box. Just because Obama was black didn't mean he had to pander to Black people. He was a Democrat. Black people vote democrat. He really didn't have to do much to ensure he got the black vote. That's why, I'm asking what did he promise to black people, and why haven't I gotten whatever it was he promised, and why am just now hearing about it now? I feel kinda cheated.

Top Bottom