• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    For me, Mr. Trump is super rich and famous. He is surrounded by women who would love to be with a man who is rich and famous. Women who would literally sell their soul to be "on the arm" of these men. It is easy to see how he had such a cavalier attitude towards the women, how he was corrupted along the way.

It doesn't give him a pass, since "forsaking all others" is a huge part of marriage (unless they didn't commit to that...), but it shines a light into his behavior that can't be dismissed with the label of a misogynistic serial sexaholic.

I think well meaning (most of them) people want to be sure we (Full disclosure: I support Trump, too) stay cognizant that how cavalierly he treats the promises he made his wives might be indicative of how sacred he might hold his promises to his voters

I want to be sure these folks stay cognizant as well of how successful purity spirals have been for other political groups ( cough ... libertarian ... cough)

View attachment 65333

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think well meaning (most of them) people want to be sure we (Full disclosure: I support Trump, too) stay cognizant that how cavalierly he treats the promises he made his wives might be indicative of how sacred he might hold his promises to his voters

I want to be sure these folks stay cognizant as well of how successful purity spirals have been for other political groups ( cough ... libertarian ... cough)

If a purity test had been used he never would have cleared the primary.

I think he is already showing he is not holding his promises
    https://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump...infringe-on-2nd-amendment-rights-932170307732

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So please share your alternate version of history wherein any of the other Republican candidates actually managed to get elected and how that individual's purity/policies would have us better off at this moment. Kasich? :rofl:

Since you asked ... yes. Pick one (or 2 if you want to include veep) : ;)
    Kasich
    Cruz
    Rubio
    Bush

(Probably Pence, too, if he'd wanted to.)

Any of them could've beaten HRC and the DNC knew it.

But, instead of further discussions of the multiverse (which probably also include a president Clinton and her husband) we can just leave this at the "we agree to disagree" status.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Is it really hypocrisy? Or is it just the new rules of politics?
    Seems like when "moral values" voters finally get tired of losing over and over again to leftists, they finally learn to beat them over the head with their own playbook.

New_Rules.jpg

frostymonk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    "Lest we forget" They tried to impeach "President Bill" for Monica, so it's pretty clear where the hypocrisy lies insisting that "President Donald" should not be over Stormy. And it's not really about Stormy anyways it's about misappropriation of campaign funds 11 days before the election (not ten years). "Alleged forced sex etc." That is a legal/civil matter, not "between he and Melania". If you think this clown is a conservative I just want to point out that gullible is written on the ceiling, he is already responsible for more anti-gun law than Obama. BTW I hate both the Clinton's so don't even start.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    "Lest we forget" They tried to impeach "President Bill" for Monica, so it's pretty clear where the hypocrisy lies insisting that "President Donald" should not be over Stormy. And it's not really about Stormy anyways it's about misappropriation of campaign funds 11 days before the election (not ten years). "Alleged forced sex etc." That is a legal/civil matter, not "between he and Melania". If you think this clown is a conservative I just want to point out that gullible is written on the ceiling, he is already responsible for more anti-gun law than Obama. BTW I hate both the Clinton's so don't even start.

Wrong. They tried to impeach Bill for lying under oath, aka perjury. I stopped reading at that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Since you asked ... yes. Pick one (or 2 if you want to include veep) : ;)
    Kasich
    Cruz
    Rubio
    Bush

(Probably Pence, too, if he'd wanted to.)

Any of them could've beaten HRC and the DNC knew it.

But, instead of further discussions of the multiverse (which probably also include a president Clinton and her husband) we can just leave this at the "we agree to disagree" status.

We'll never know since Trump won the Primary. I doubt that any other candidate would have flipped so quickly on the 2A.

Kasich was a candidate, wasn't he?

https://www.daytondailynews.com/new...common-sense-gun-laws/WOc1YfthfDYdnkKwclyZlM/
    Kasich reverses his position on gun control, bashes Congress

During an interview Sunday on CNN’s State-of-the-Union, Kasich expressed support not only for background checks for people trying to buy guns, but also banning what are known as bump stocks, which allow a semi-automatic weapon to be converted into an automatic weapon.

But Kasich went even further on CNN. In the aftermath of the shooting deaths of 17 people last week at a Florida high school, Kasich raised the possibility of prohibiting the sale of semi-automatic weapons such as the AR-15, which was used in last week’s shooting.

Trump had his bipartisan meeting on gun control Wednesday Feb 28 (two weeks after Parkland). Kasich made his announcement Sunday Feb 18 (4 days after Parkland)

Kasich rolled over farther and faster

But if y'all just want to complain about what we've got without having any idea of any alternative that would have worked out better, given the gauntlet Trump has run for the last 14 months (unless you think some other Republican candidate would have been treated differently by the MSM if they had prevailed), you've certainly come to the right place

Top Bottom