• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Smells more like the highest bidder won.
    You think Trump cares that people are talking about this and not bigger topics? It's a brilliant move to let the topic "leak" and gain traction because it's consuming the left's attention.

Democrats can't multi-task so for now, all the focus has shifted. In some weird way, I feel like he's able to manipulate their agenda like they're puppets on a string.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You think Trump cares that people are talking about this and not bigger topics? It's a brilliant move to let the topic "leak" and gain traction because it's consuming the left's attention.

Democrats can't multi-task so for now, all the focus has shifted. In some weird way, I feel like he's able to manipulate their agenda like they're puppets on a string.

More 4D chess? I imagine that Melania is in on this plan too, and perfectly ok with the public looking at her like she's an idiot.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think you care more about what people think of your opinion than he does.

Lol, ok... but it's not about me. It's about the president, and he has time and time again proven himself to be quite concerned about people's perception of him.

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Lol, ok... but it's not about me. It's about the president, and he has time and time again proven himself to be quite concerned about people's perception of him.
    I wish I had time for your nonsense today but unfortunately I can't go down that rabbit hole with you.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I wish I had time for your nonsense today but unfortunately I can't go down that rabbit hole with you.

Well, your belief in the brilliance of the President is consistent.

Kut is right though. Trump has shown he cares a lot about what people say about him. Just go read his Twitter history.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Nonsense? I think you're in denial.
    Here are examples of how much Trump doesn't care about himself:
    - Telling the people that he would've won the popular vote if 3M illegals hadn't voted
    - Telling people that more people watched his inauguration than any on history
    - Getting into a twitter fight with Arnold over The Apprentice popularity
    - Telling people he's been on the cover of "XYZ" magazine more than anybody else
    - Letting us know he has very high IQ, higher than some in his cabinet

The guy most certainly has an interest in having himself viewed in a positive light.

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Nonsense? I think you're in denial.
    Here are examples of how much Trump doesn't care about himself:
    - Telling the people that he would've won the popular vote if 3M illegals hadn't voted
    - Telling people that more people watched his inauguration than any on history
    - Getting into a twitter fight with Arnold over The Apprentice popularity
    - Telling people he's been on the cover of "XYZ" magazine more than anybody else
    - Letting us know he has very high IQ, higher than some in his cabinet

The guy most certainly has an interest in having himself viewed in a positive light.
    Maybe he's catering to the tabloid readers of the world like yourself? So consumed with minutia that you can't focus on the bigger issues. Just a theory. Good day sir.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    ...can you divorce your wife for a few hours; maybe get a hall pass?

1zlzqkk.jpg

Man...Elizabeth Warren looks kind of hot in that pic.....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe he's catering to the tabloid readers of the world like yourself? So consumed with minutia that you can't focus on the bigger issues. Just a theory. Good day sir.

I'm sorry if I'm tarnishing the glowing image of your personal messiah. But sometimes disciples need to be told the hard truths. Though, faith is a very hard thing to break, once someone has pledged their soul to the Orange Deity on Mount Mar-A-Lago.

Kut (tried take the high road, but that's over)

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I'm sorry if I'm tarnishing the glowing image of your personal messiah. But sometimes disciples need to be told the hard truths. Though, faith is a very hard thing to break, once someone has pledged their soul to the Orange Deity on Mount Mar-A-Lago.

Kut (tried take the high road, but that's over)
    I said good day sir!

Top Bottom