• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    All they lack is a majority in the house and a supermajority in the Senate.

We could be just one year from president Pense.

oh wait...

I'm confused. I thought if Trump was impeached then Hillary would be inaugarated. It's only fair because she was supposed to win and got the popular vote.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm confused. I thought if Trump was impeached then Hillary would be inaugarated. It's only fair because she was supposed to win and got the popular vote.

That’s what I’m getting at. Dems can taste impeachment, but they don’t envision the practical consequence. They envision magically installing a [STRIKE]unicorn goddess[/STRIKE] Democrat. Then when reality strikes they’ll be like, “oh ****.”

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    I just wish someone would fix the misspelling the thread title. I don't even consider myself a grammar/spelling nazi and this one is making me twitch every time I see it. :laugh:
    I knew I wouldn't get away with butchering the spelling. I'm surprised it took this long! I tried to fix it right away but don't think I can. I'm better than that.:dunno:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Who knew hypocrisy was white and sticky?

Does race have to insert itself into every INGO thread now?

That one issue seems to penetrate all others.

Sure, it is a hard problem that will take a long time to resolve, but I welcome the day people can come here and not be exposed to it.

;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Sure, it is a hard problem that will take a long time to resolve, but I welcome the day people can come here and not be exposed to it.

;)

So you're saying...white people are sticky? :dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

;)

Oh, it's not a big deal.... it doesn't get that deep anyway. ;)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

;)

We are a month and a half away from the Indy 500 and the Derby.....Of course race is going to enter the picture...Every Spring it seems after the white stuff melts away and the soil turns brown and black from all of the melt water...

We just can't help ourselves....:)

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    To me it has nothing to do with what he did or didn't do with any lady....it's just his dishonesty in general. He always blames others. He can't be trusted. That's all.

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    To me it has nothing to do with what he did or didn't do with any lady....it's just his dishonesty in general. He always blames others. He can't be trusted. That's all.
    Sadly I agree, but most anyone in public office can't either. I'm still on a euphoric high from that fateful night in November 2016 when Hillary had to eat a big ****burger. I guess it's that whole count your blessings thing

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Sadly I agree, but most anyone in public office can't either. I'm still on a euphoric high from that fateful night in November 2016 when Hillary had to eat a big ****burger. I guess it's that whole count your blessings thing

I am with ya. You know how a bad day of fishing still beats a good day of work. Well, that's how I feel about our President. Even on his worst day he is still better than her on her best day. I am just disappointed in how he has became a politician. I understand it, I guess....but that don't mean I like it. If the President pisses off the Republicans and the Democrats I reckon that could cause him all kinds of political fallout.

Top Bottom