• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Trollish posting/ behavior is verboten on ingo and is under the overview of the moderators.
    You are a troll.
    This will not continue. We are not here for your amusement or just to argue with. You come off like a 13 year old in a playground dispute.
    Step away from this thread and find another to be a part of but as stated......trollish behaviors are not tolerated.
    Please do not test me or any other staff member.

-CM-

I'm gonna throw out a guess that he (they/them/she/it) won't comply.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    *Walks across border, starts demonstrating against host country.
    I'm gonna throw out a guess that he (they/them/she/it) won't comply.
    The I'm guessing a deportation would be upcoming.

Maybe he has something to sell in the classys and is just working on 50 posts. Needs to work on the quality part though.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I've had a brother (60) and a son (47) hospitalized with covid. Fairly serious.

Another brother died in a horse accident last January.....so I'm blaming that one on Ivermectin. :) (not something I could laugh or joke about a few months ago...but time does help heal things).

Is this serious? Your brother died in a horse accident? I may be naive, but you didn't use purple, so....
    If serious, just curious about how it happened (and condolances to you).

To the topic at hand, I was real sick in Feb 2020. Took me 3 weeks to feel mostly normal. I've not been vaxed or tested for antibodies, but I'm tempted to be tested, just to know. I had regular flu symptoms with no loss of taste or smell, but very fatigued.

I have to believe I've been exposed, running a retail printing company, and much exposure to friends, family, customers and all their networks of people.

Both my sons and their families were vaxed, AND got C19 after being vaxed. All did just fine. Know several more who got sick after vax and did fine.

Had a 60 year old neighbor lady die from it, but she was obese - 300 lbs - and diabetic.

Hard to make sense of current conditions and situations. I read somewhere that when that's the case, to examine your premises. Still working on that.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I've had a brother (60) and a son (47) hospitalized with covid. Fairly serious.

Another brother died in a horse accident last January.....so I'm blaming that one on Ivermectin. :) (not something I could laugh or joke about a few months ago...but time does help heal things).
    Dang, Sorry to hear about that Alpo.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I bet roast troll is a delicacy in some countries.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    haldir would be against the Elf meat being included.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    To the topic, my whole family had it in April this year. Severe flu like symptoms for 3 days, then very fatigued for another week. I took lots of naps. Lost taste and smell for a month.

My smell still isn’t what it used to be. Coffee smells different. Some things don’t taste as good anymore. Lucky for me, bacon still smells and tastes fantastic.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Yup. Every two weeks I grab the clippers and walk outside...

Saving money and looking better.
    I’ve been cutting my own hair for 25 years. My boys (16 and 17) have only been to the barber once. I buy a new set of clippers every 3 years. The money that I’ve saved over the years is ridiculous.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    haldir would be against the Elf meat being included.

It's nutritious though...

5bf4dd9070bf362eb7b95877a817cbe7.gif

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Didn't affect me much at all except when they closed the shooting ranges. Didn't change a damn thing about what I do/did. No masks. No vaccine. Worked everyday.
    To this date I know more people that got the Fauchi Flu after vaccination than prior or those who haven't been jabbed.

It's really hitting the pocketbook now though, so I'd say that's the biggest affect

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Every Covid thread turns into the same ****.

Really sorry to hear all those who’ve had issues or lost friends and family members to this. We get so caught up in deciphering real from fake we forget that people have had severe consequences from this. Whether it’s overblown or not, no matter my views and opinions on the issues surrounding it, people still died and it’d be nice if we can have a thread that doesn’t go down the debate and argument wormhole, where we can discuss how it has helped or hurt our lives, and keep the political threads for the debating.

As far as how it’s affected me...

I haven’t changed anything as far as my day to day life. The shut downs didn’t pertain to me, I still worked. Our company last year in April I think it was, shut down for 2 weeks and paid everyone, so I got a 2 week vacation out of the deal. I’ve had to take a few tests because our manager freaked out when someone got sick. Grandma, in her 80s and insulin dependent, caught it a month or 2 ago. She got the antibody treatment and was fine other than sore and sick like you would expect.

Grays closed their carry out since Covid. So that sucks. About the worst I’ve had happen, honestly.

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    I got it last November and lost my sense of smell and taste. I got some of my taste back but my smell is not back. I still have some brain fog. It's really a handicap not to have smell. Can't smell leaking gas, smoke from a fire, food that's gone bad.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I don't post personal info but think this is the thread. Probably had the election flu mid Jan 2020. Felt hot, tore it up in the restroom, and came home from work at noon on a Friday. Fever and chills late afternoon and broke at midnight. Fine the next day. Waited 30 hours to eat that afternoon, which probably helped.

Got married in February 2020 and dumb shutdown messed up a Paso Robles honeymoon over Spring break. Still planning to go maybe this Spring.

We're both healthy and fairly fit. Wife had an unexpected illness, not c19, and was in hospital a couple weeks in May 2020. It was terribly sad I couldn't see her. Felt like a jailbreak when I took her home. Not great experiences with hospital staff.

Work today is still part time in the office, but I retired in February. Some employers are crazy in IL. Happy to live in a small town that doesn't try to tell me what to do with masks. Had a few kids younger than mine give me mask orders which turned out poorly. Learned there's certain places I can't do business with. Has encouraged me to plan ahead and do some prepping.

Traveling in crazy times has been an adventure. Can't even buy a coffee in some states without a mask, and other places are so happy you're "maskless" dropping cash in their establishment that has been beat down by mandates. I look forward to enjoying life with my new wife and traveling. Each state and establishment will be its own adventure because individual counties have their own make-believe rules.

The wuflu has annoyed and angered me, and some of my posts may show that. On the other hand I've been quite worried about family members getting the shot, especially the grandchildren, a niece and nephew, who have a decision made for them by parents. Been hearing personally too many stories about clots, heart issues and attacks. Never thought I'd see something like all this in my life.

Overall we're happy and going to make the best of it and see a lot in the US. I'm hopeful we can travel internationally at some point as I'd wanted us to go on a Viking river cruise, starting in Portugal. But it's all screwed up. Ridiculous and sad. Interesting times but we're going to plow ahead and have fun.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom