• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I had covid a few months ago, felt bad for about 4 days. Honestly not bad enough to stay home from work, but I did anyway. Got a lot done around the house.

I only know of 1 person that was ruled a covid death, and she was over 80 years old with lung cancer. She was given 3 weeks to live and put on hospice. 2 weeks later, she passed away. They tested her and she came up covid positive and ruled as a covid death.

I do know a guy that was perfectly healthy and passed away from a stroke 2 weeks after the vaccine. Also know 2 guys that have been having nerve issues since the vaccine, like legs or arms are completely numb.

NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    I refuse to be vaxxed, 10 days ago and colleague at work was tested positive. Company policy since I'm unvaxxed is mandatory quarantine 14 days.
    Again since I'm unvaxxed it is unpaid since I tested negative.

Five minutes ago I get a phone call from Project management, since we are approaching the end of the job he is just going to go ahead and give me a lay off.

Not worried there is lots of work out there and the hall will find me something pretty quickly, but kinda feels like a big F U to me.
    I think a lay off is a favor as you may be able to get unemployment. My company considers it a voluntary separation so no benefits.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I had covid a few months ago, felt bad for about 4 days. Honestly not bad enough to stay home from work, but I did anyway. Got a lot done around the house.

I only know of 1 person that was ruled a covid death, and she was over 80 years old with lung cancer. She was given 3 weeks to live and put on hospice. 2 weeks later, she passed away. They tested her and she came up covid positive and ruled as a covid death.

I do know a guy that was perfectly healthy and passed away from a stroke 2 weeks after the vaccine. Also know 2 guys that have been having nerve issues since the vaccine, like legs or arms are completely numb.
    I knew someone that had stage 4 lung cancer back in 2019 and was placed in hospice care early 2020. Official cause of death, covid. Another acquaintance died last summer. Apparently, covid caused his motorcycle to crash.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I knew someone that had stage 4 lung cancer back in 2019 and was placed in hospice care early 2020. Official cause of death, covid. Another acquaintance died last summer. Apparently, covid caused his motorcycle to crash.
    Funny how that works, isn’t it?

It’s fun to ignore reality and fit in. Critical thinking is difficult.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You sound like Biden.
    Trollish posting/ behavior is verboten on ingo and is under the overview of the moderators.
    You are a troll.
    This will not continue. We are not here for your amusement or just to argue with. You come off like a 13 year old in a playground dispute.
    Step away from this thread and find another to be a part of but as stated......trollish behaviors are not tolerated.
    Please do not test me or any other staff member.

-CM-

Top Bottom