INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    far-out-far-out-man.gif

Also:

What does wearing a pineapple shirt mean? As pineapple is a tropical fruit, pineapple-print shirts are popular to wear on vacation. However, you should know that the pineapple is a secret code for swingers. By wearing pineapple clothing you may attract the attention of couples looking for a swinger party.Oct 20, 2021

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I am old so I got vaxxed in Feb-Mar. Then I got sick around July with flu-like symptoms with lung congestion too. For a few days my oximeter readings were 87-88 and I would get out of breath just turning over in bed. Like a lot of sick people do, I thought I could die then. When I could ambulate I got tested - it came back negative. Still not sure if I believe the test result. Since I was "not COVID" I didn't get treated at all, not even an appointment. I coughed a lot for three months but that is much better and still improving now.

In August or September my son and grandson got COVID, probably from playing hockey, and tested positive but had very little for symptoms and recovered fully in less than a week. They were both unvaxxed. Now my son faces forced vaccination to keep his job - a very good job in most factors. He will probably opt for the Johnson jab since that is less experimental than the mRNA ones and only one jab.

I don't wear a mask at all unless absolutely required, like at the clinic, and as others have stated I am just fine with avoiding crowds and have been for years. I have been cutting my own hair with a Flowbee for about ten years now.

Overall not a big effect on me.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't have a 'best friend' because I'm not in elementary school, but a very good friend who I've known since high school, who was literally the only person willing to pay the stupidly high phone charges to call me when I was living in Qatar, who has helped me move *twice* just let me know his dad isn't doing well.

He was in hospital for just over 3 weeks, but went to a rehab facility on O2 last week. Now he's back in ICU and his lungs are seriously damaged. It's not a done deal, but it's not looking very good at this point.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I kinda got this vibe....
    I am doing "no shave November" or Novembeard, whatever it's called. I didn't do it last year. But I can't seem to grow much on the sides of my face so maybe a Fu man chu will be my ticket for the rest of the month.

Not sure why all of a sudden my face quit growing hair. Maybe it's all gone to my ears and nose!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't have a 'best friend' because I'm not in elementary school, but a very good friend who I've known since high school, who was literally the only person willing to pay the stupidly high phone charges to call me when I was living in Qatar, who has helped me move *twice* just let me know his dad isn't doing well.

He was in hospital for just over 3 weeks, but went to a rehab facility on O2 last week. Now he's back in ICU and his lungs are seriously damaged. It's not a done deal, but it's not looking very good at this point.
    Sorry to hear that. The phone calls and especially moving tell us all we need to know about how good a friend he is. Best wishes for him.

My son's fiance's whole family is now in their second week down with Covid. My son was staying with them the weekend when they all got sick (Mom, Dad, 2 sons, the fiance). They are not critical, but they are all laid quite low, coughing, loss of taste and smell, no energy, cannot do more than walk a bit without exhaustion. They have not seen any improvement since these things started...happily, it doesn't seem to be getting worse. My son isolated for 10 days- he can work from home, but had absolutely no symptoms.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Co-worker just tested positive for COVID. He is the forth person I know who is fully vaxxed and still got the china-virus.

Was directed by work to isolate and get tested on Monday and report the results.

Now I will be staying home this weekend, while the family has their Thanksgiving get together at my in-laws.

If I test positive for the china-virus on Monday, then no Thanksgiving with the immediate family.

Top Bottom