• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Just put in for mine! My buddy from Nashville has a card and he laughed when he saw my pink slip.

I too was expecting a card like I was used to. I'd heard they were pink but didn't know they were just paper.... Here's compared to my last AR license that has my DL photo on it

2014-10-11 20.09.28.jpg

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Applied for my new (dupe) LTCH card last night. Super simple and straightforward. Altho I did have issues when trying to look up my application number. :scratch: Didn't read the city and state questions thoroughly. Kept typing in current city/state and not birth place! :wallbash: Doh!

After that no issues!

Will post when arrives for time frame example

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I just called to "verify" my information. In my case, after getting my name, they just asked for my date of birth, then they needed to check my address. I just moved and the street address is a little odd. It's on a private road that is numbered like a county road...but is not a county road and does not show up in some systems as valid and does not come up in most GPS systems......in other words, it's the address most INGOers wish they had because it confuses THE MAN.

Took about 2 or 3 minutes.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Alright- I did the phone verification thing, then 15 minutes later, I got another e-mail about completing the process. Same wording as the first. Is this just happenstance because I did not make the call until a few days after the first e-mail, or what? Anyone have a clue?

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Maybe I'm the only one who did NOT get a verification email? I did receive a confirmation email tho that the application was complete and that isp has forwarded to my local pd. And a separate email for receipt of payment.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yes, yes, confused cops. That's just what we want.:D

As any good INGOer, I'm fine with the cops not being able to find me...unless I want them too...and I really want the fire department to know where to find me.

BTW: I called back...don't know if I needed to or not. This time they asked for my LTCH number and DOB and I made sure they had the right address...again.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    System _might_ be working fine for everyone now? Turns out our secretary gave me my original (expired, 4yr) license number. Might have been OK all along for me, but I'll never know.

So who'll get their manly pink plastic first???

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Just ordered mine a few hours ago. I like how you can do it online now instead of sending in a money order. Also has anyone got theirs yet? If so how long did it take?

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Second email yesterday. Called first thing this morning. I told the nice lady that I had received an email and called in last week. She said they were verifying information before they started mailing duplicate cards. She asked for my license number (lady last week didn't) and verified my address, again.
    Did the same company build their database that built Healthcare.gov? LOL

BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    Second email yesterday. Called first thing this morning. I told the nice lady that I had received an email and called in last week. She said they were verifying information before they started mailing duplicate cards. She asked for my license number (lady last week didn't) and verified my address, again.
    Did the same company build their database that built Healthcare.gov? LOL
    Hahaha Sounds about right, doesn't it?

Top Bottom