• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    When they give "Press 1 for" stuff just press 3. Also, if you think about it, ask about delivery times.

Right on. I actually spoke to someone when I just called (forgot the time is wrong on work PC). She wanted to take all my info and have someone call me back tomorrow, but I told her I'd just call back.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    All they ask me for was my application number (not license number), if there were any changes, and what county I lived in. Makes me think that the data they imported was missing some stuff??? Hmmmm

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    And here I was hoping people started to post 'got my new one today'. Instead we get 'yeah, even though it's supposed to be all online to make things easier we need you to call us'. Sigh.

CyberGuyPR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    NWI
    When I got the email I was like

1499.gif

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Yup. Just saw the email. At first I thought that maybe they determined I wasn't proper anymore! ;) Guess I'll try to call them in the morning.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    So, how long before you guys found this email telling you to call?

I submitted my duplicate request a little under 2 hours ago and I haven't received any such emails.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

I submitted my duplicate request a little under 2 hours ago and I haven't received any such emails.

I got the email today, and submitted the form on Oct 1st. It seems like it was an issue with some of the earliest apps for duplicates, they may have it fixed now.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Got the email today. Tried calling maybe 4 times throughout the day. Got a recording everytime saying they were busy & to call back later. On the final call, got some girl named Alli. She said they were closed for the day & she was the 'after hours person'. She asked for my name, number & email & said they would call me tomorrow. :dunno: All seems kinda screwy to me, however, not surprised. Typical government inefficiency.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis

I wasn't able to pay on the 1st but was able to on the 2nd and received the email today at 16:47 and was on the phone within a minute. I don't remember what time I was actually able to speak to someone but it was just after 5. So all in all, it was 6 days after applying.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I wasn't able to pay on the 1st but was able to on the 2nd and received the email today at 16:47 and was on the phone within a minute. I don't remember what time I was actually able to speak to someone but it was just after 5. So all in all, it was 6 days after applying.

i got the email today too.

What kind of stuff did they need to know?

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I honestly don't remember what I selected. There were issues trying to submit, and I kept clicking between "other" and "lost/destroyed".

I didn't know if "lost/destroyed" would null and void my current and force the issue of a new number so I was scared to do that.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I got the email today as well. I called and was on hold until about 5:07 (5-10 min total). A really nice lady said that they had an issue transfering information from one program to another. She wanted to verify my address, county, correct name spelling and LTCH number. She said that my info was correct and that I should be receiving my plastic card in two to three weeks. She thanked me foe calling to confirm and ended with the usual "Have a good evening Sir"

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I got the email today as well. I called and was on hold until about 5:07 (5-10 min total). A really nice lady said that they had an issue transfering information from one program to another. She wanted to verify my address, county, correct name spelling and LTCH number. She said that my info was correct and that I should be receiving my plastic card in two to three weeks. She thanked me foe calling to confirm and ended with the usual "Have a good evening Sir"

"...they had an issue transferring information from one program to another."

Nice to see they tested their software before putting it into production!:lmfao:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I wonder if they waited until October because it's breast cancer awareness month and our LTCHS are pink. Also, I haven't put anything in yet, are they still having issues where I'm going to have to call or can I just put all my info in? I read where you guys said they resolved it possibly.

Top Bottom