• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    I don't get the point of paying for a duplicate. The state doesn't require you to carry your license. So just leave the paper in your file cabinet.
    I travel to Ohio at least two times a month to see family and they require you to have it on you. I actually miss my Ohio LTCH. It had my picture and looked legit. Although I do like that I now have a lifetime license for IN :)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I travel to Ohio at least two times a month to see family and they require you to have it on you. I actually miss my Ohio LTCH. It had my picture and looked legit. Although I do like that I now have a lifetime license for IN :)

Hope you have a non-res somewhere that Ohio recognizes, because they don't recognize your Indiana LTCH.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    My brother got his new pink plastic card yesterday. His was a new application, not a duplicate and it took eight days.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I got mine in todays mail also.

But listen to this. My orginal was personal protection type 4yrs. issued 9/20/2012 expires 9/20/2016 but my "duplicate" shows Personal Protection issued 10-10-2014 Expires: LIFETIME !

Did I get a free "upgrade" ? :): :rockwoot: How do I check....without "drawing attention" to the "error"?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I got mine in todays mail also.

But listen to this. My orginal was personal protection type 4yrs. issued 9/20/2012 expires 9/20/2016 but my "duplicate" shows Personal Protection issued 10-10-2014 Expires: LIFETIME !

Did I get a free "upgrade" ? :): :rockwoot: How do I check....without "drawing attention" to the "error"?

Score!!!

I'd still send an email and ask. Don't want to find out the hard way that it's not valid after your 4 year expires.

Top Bottom