smile.png

Box #4 Alex?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Not you, Obama's proposed EO. No one knows what it is so everyone be cool until we find out.

Unless he is blowing his own base some complete horsesh*t, he has said he intends to close the so-called 'gun show loophole' which in reality translates to the absence of federal restrictions and/or tracking of private sales by non-dealers. In my estimation, while I can understand to a certain extent waiting to see what's in it before getting too distressed, on the other hand, if I were to tell you that I am going to shoot you this weekend, are you going to wait and see whether I mean to do so with a Colt or a Smith & Wesson, or what caliber I intend to use? At a certain level, getting shot is getting shot and the details are not really relevant. I tend to see this the same way. He has declared his intent and at the end of the day there are only a very few things he can do toward that goal.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I sent an E-mail to Coats,Donnely,and Brooks--------"No more Anti-Gun Laws"

And,I sent a donation to the NRA-ILA

I'm doing something,instead of "guessing about what MIGHT happen"

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think we should be talking about how critically important it is to manipulate the government to force all of us to endorse everyone else's definition of "marriage." That's far, far more important than our inherent human right to self-defense and by extension the individual right to keep and bear arms.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I think we should be talking about how critically important it is to manipulate the government to force all of us to endorse everyone else's definition of "marriage." That's far, far more important than our inherent human right to self-defense and by extension the individual right to keep and bear arms.

Absolutely! World civilization rests on being able to bang whatever gender or whatever species you want! After all, we have to be more progressive than the ISIS guy caught on film drilling the donkey!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Is it just me, or have we had a shift in entertainment so far as the hot females from back when were usually 30ish contrasted with most today at least trying their best to look about 13?

We're just old, man. They're 30, but to us they look 13. :(

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    [video=youtube;YgAncNGh-Hs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgAncNGh-Hs[/video]

Donate a NRA membership to Micheal Bloomberg? :dunno:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Is it just me, or have we had a shift in entertainment so far as the hot females from back when were usually 30ish contrasted with most today at least trying their best to look about 13?
    Those were real women back then.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    4. When all this is done, there is the option of literally going door to door, which stands to be extremely time consuming and potentially dangerous depending on when and where. Significantly, this option offers the only systematic device for sweeping up guns and owners with little or no paper trail so it would eventually have to happen unless, of course, they just decide to skip it and wait for attrition to set in via snitches and friends and relatives with diarrhea of the mouth.

The bonus question is what to expect of local law enforcement. On one hand, I would like to think of them as being part of 'us' rather than part of 'them'. On the other, given the enthusiasm I have witnesses to intensely attack politically incorrect substances, drunk driving, and non-use of seatbelts, all while declaring that my concerns are irrelevant because it is being paid with federal funds, I have a difficult time believing that they would eschew adding one more thing to their whoring for federal money list. The significant consequence is that this would expand the manpower pool exponentially. Also of concern is that if we have drifted this far into flagrant violation of the Constitution, I fail to see why the military or something like Obama's equal to the military but answers to him personally rather than the office of the President under proper congressional authorization force wouldn't be used.

As to #4...Krystalnacht. Their thugs get the home addresses of the gun owners who may disagree with them and off they go in a mob to terrorize one homeowner at a time. Break in, search for guns (and money and jewels) destroy your home and move on to the next place.

Unfortunately, people have been found to follow orders no matter how egregious in the past. History is replete with examples of local government officials both 'law' enforcement and military following orders and shooting subjects who are following common sense gun laws. Some will resist, but an unfortunate many will pull that trigger.

In Germany, there were a few examples of regular folks using their firearms to protect those being attacked, and they were generally successful, but they were too few to be effective. It is why we must not be too few, and not allow any government to disarm us.

Top Bottom