• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Oblamer meeting with Bloomberg almost looks like he's jamming his thumb in our eyes, intentionally, to "get even" with us because he can't get his way constitutionally. He is a small, shallow, thin-skinned man-child of a president, certainly the worst in my lifetime if not in American history. At this point I'm not sure if I want him to shut up and go away quietly or see him keep pushing until he oversteps enough to see real consequences for his actions. A beat-down at the polls and impeachment are a good start. I'm just hoping SCOTUS stays as-is until POSOTUS gets on that chopper and flies away for the last time then hopefully goes to Hawaii and stays there... Permanently. And please, let's have a successor who has the testicle fortitude to undo the damage Oblamer has caused.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Oblamer meeting with Bloomberg almost looks like he's jamming his thumb in our eyes, intentionally, to "get even" with us because he can't get his way constitutionally. He is a small, shallow, thin-skinned man-child of a president, certainly the worst in my lifetime if not in American history. At this point I'm not sure if I want him to shut up and go away quietly or see him keep pushing until he oversteps enough to see real consequences for his actions. A beat-down at the polls and impeachment are a good start. I'm just hoping SCOTUS stays as-is until POSOTUS gets on that chopper and flies away for the last time then hopefully goes to Hawaii and stays there... Permanently. And please, let's have a successor who has the testicle fortitude to undo the damage Oblamer has caused.

I have to disagree. My 'shovel ready' project is to build a giant catapult where the Potomac River flows into the Atlantic Ocean, aim it in the general direction of Kenya and launch the Kenyan. My only reservation with this is that, given the likely outcome, that would really be a terrible thing for me to do to a shark who never did anything to me.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I do believe our Cheerless Fearleader will try something. He feels it's his destiny.
    He'll do it for your own good, since you're too stupid to figure out what's best for you all by yourself.

Barack Hussein Obama is a legend in his own mind. A narcissist, a racist, and a self-proclaimed savior of the human race.
    Anyone incapable of discerning his superior intellect is obviously an ill-informed subject not worthy of the time it would require to properly enlighten them.

I actually hope he does feel emboldened. I would love to see him try to force another "assault weapons ban" or "universal background checks". Unless there is a drastic shift in public opinion in the next 2-3 weeks, he will experience public backlash unlike any he's seen before.
    I think the general populace has had quite enough of King Obama. This Emperor no longer has any clothes.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Impeachment serves the party interests too well. The Democrats will paint it as the last, desperate, vindictive push of the racist right wing while ignoring the substantive issues over the Unconstitutional actions. This in turn fires up the Democratic base for the Presidential elections, helps persuade those of the fence to vote for their candidate, and hopefully deters registered Republicans from voting.

This Administration knows how to run down the clock and minimize damage (Benghazi, IRS, Clinton email, etc.). By the time the proceedings happen Obama will be long out of office.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    After the next ISIS attack all bets are off. And the public WON'T be clamoring for more gun control...

In any event, Ryan and McConnell have shown what they're made of, and it isn't steel.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    After the next ISIS attack all bets are off. And the public WON'T be clamoring for more gun control...

In any event, Ryan and McConnell have shown what they're made of, and it isn't steel.

My thoughts on these two clowns:

McConnell: Never trust a RINO.

Ryan: Never trust a RINO who looks drunk even when he's sober.

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Not surprising... I, along with most gun owners, figured that he'd try some last ditch effort towards the end, to make up for his lack of progress, which should have been a good indicator to him that most people don't want the changes "for the better".
    Im with those hoping he oversteps his bounds and is punished for it, though I'm not holding my breath...
    He has made me want to get registered to vote so I can do my part to help prevent such a catastrophe from getting into office ever again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would personally like to thank all who voted this petulant child into office.......twice.
    I am amazed that any gun owner could ever think he was a friend of the people and for the 2A.
    What were you people thinking......or were you.....?????

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I would personally like to thank all who voted this petulant child into office.......twice.
    I am amazed that any gun owner could ever think he was a friend of the people and for the 2A.
    What were you people thinking......or were you.....?????

Some of them are reading this thread trying to come up with something "witty" before making an idiot of themselves.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Some of them are reading this thread trying to come up with something "witty" before making an idiot of themselves.

They would best be served just staying quite.
    The proof is everywhere and those who are hooked on the :koolaid: still refuse to see or admit it. The largest case of electorate denial I can remember.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The time has come for anyone that has ever claimed to support the 2nd Amend to show up and FULLY support it. No making excuses. No making compromises. If you are a member of this forum there should be no reason to do otherwise. Yes it is that important. The opposition has time and time again showed us their hand and there is absolutely no denying their intentions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The time has come for anyone that has ever claimed to support the 2nd Amend to show up and FULLY support it. No making excuses. No making compromises. If you are a member of this forum there should be no reason to do otherwise. Yes it is that important. The opposition has time and time again showed us their hand and there is absolutely no denying their intentions.

"AND"......to cast any vote towards their goals is just idiotic..........IMHO

Top Bottom