train-fail_o_187382.gif

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    There is still a strong possibility that there is a draft Executive Order ready for publication. The administration, Democrats, and media seem more than ready to publish it. I would have thought the third anniversary of Sandy Hook would have been the day. Perhaps they are waiting till Friday evening to do it? That is how they usually drop these kind of controversial edicts.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    There is still a strong possibility that there is a draft Executive Order ready for publication. The administration, Democrats, and media seem more than ready to publish it. I would have thought the third anniversary of Sandy Hook would have been the day. Perhaps they are waiting till Friday evening to do it? That is how they usually drop these kind of controversial edicts.
    Maybe they're waiting for another "mass shooting" to drop it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    [video]http://vid1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/bjh13pics/Gun%20Buying%20Panic_zpslslm9v0w.mp4[/video]
    yes, starting to run out of room.

By the way everyone Brad says we could be looking at some onerous knife control soon, so better stock up :-)

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Obama meets Bloomberg as he prepares order on guns - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)As his administration prepares an executive order tightening access to guns, President Barack Obama met Wednesday with former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a proponent of new gun laws who has become the chief enemy of the National Rifle Association.

Valerie Jarrett, Obama's senior adviser who also attended the meeting with Bloomberg Wednesday, said this week that the executive orders would be revealed in "short order," but refused to offer any more detailed timelines.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The last time Obama unleashed executive orders on gun control they didn't really amount to all that much and the anti-gun fruits were awash in disappointment. I hope this round is more of the same.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Washington (CNN)As his administration prepares an executive order tightening access to guns, President Barack Obama met Wednesday with former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a proponent of new gun laws who has become the chief enemy of the National Rifle Association.

Valerie Jarrett, Obama's senior adviser who also attended the meeting with Bloomberg Wednesday, said this week that the executive orders would be revealed in "short order," but refused to offer any more detailed timelines.

So Bloomburg cut "O" a check.........:dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

And what would happen to a "R" that met with the Koch brothers to discuss curtailing a right?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    INB4 another round of "warm fuzzies" is passed by the administration like last time he threatened this.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Anyone else STILL think Republicans and Democrats are the same on gun control?

Our lawless president and his co-conspirators can sign any EOs they want to. Go ahead, *************... The more of US you **** off the more of a beating YOU traitors will take at the polls. And if any of this sticks we'll all tell you where to stick it. I'll stop there before I get banned (again).

Edited because that looked bad, even with the profanity filter.

:xmad:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom