• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And what would happen to a "R" that met with the Koch brothers to discuss curtailing a right?

We would be hearing more wailing and gnashing of teeth if a R president met with the Koch brothers to discuss whether they preferred their eggs fried, scrambled, or poached for breakfast.

The same thing that should happen to a "D" meeting thusly:

A barrel of tar, a barrel of feathers, and a nice, stout fence rail to run him out of town on.

Sounds good.

Note: remember to use pine tar and not the kind on driveways. Pine tar is liquid at or not far above room temperature, and can be applied without leaving severe burns unlike paving tar. Remember the point is to humiliate rather than do bodily harm.

TYRUS Thick & Sticky Pine Tar 16oz (Shipping $6.99) - TYRUS BASEBALL STORE

$15 a pound, not sure if this is a good price or not. The viscosity is right though.

Pine tar is also flammable. It works for me.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    This. Republicans run the house and senate. Nothing is happening in regards to gun control during the next presidential term.

Unless by EO, which is limited to feel good crap that's already on the books. Basically, nothing can really be changed by EO that will effect us.

The ONLY way I'll vote solely on gun rights is if there's a candidate that promises to expand carry laws to allow me to carry in all 50 states. That would indeed gain my vote.

Presidents appoint Supreme Court Justices. Gun cases that hit the Supreme Court usually go 5-4. Lately we've been lucky to have 5 pro-gun-rights justices up there, but that won't last if you all go vote Democrat.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Presidents appoint Supreme Court Justices. Gun cases that hit the Supreme Court usually go 5-4. Lately we've been lucky to have 5 pro-gun-rights justices up there, but that won't last if you all go vote Democrat.

QFT
    I can not understand how anybody refuses to acknowledge this truth.
    If you have ANY "justices" claiming "The right of the people to keep and bear arms." doesn't mean what it says need the above mentioned tar and feathers.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Yeah, and the next president will appoint at least one, probably two of them.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Latest info;

President Barack Obama can look back on 2015 and take credit for landmark deals over Republican objections on climate, Iran and government spending. The year 2016 may be a tougher stretch, because he’s promising action on another thorny issue: gun control.

The new gun rules -- coming in weeks, White House Communications Director Jen Psaki told reporters on Friday -- open a final year in office for Obama in which he will employ his personal authority to win major policy changes and assert himself in the November elections, making him far more visible than his predecessors, aides said.

"Since taking this office, I have never been more optimistic about a year ahead than I am right now. And in 2016 I’m going to leave it out all on the field," Obama said today at a White House news conference before departing for Christmas vacation in Hawaii.

Obama’s self-assurance at a point in the political cycle when presidents often are relegated to lame-ducks culminates a year in which he has made full use of the powers of the presidency to reach ground-breaking international agreements and drive a domestic agenda over the opposition of a hostile Congress.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-12-19/self-assured-obama-will-leave-it-on-the-field-for-gun-control

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sounds like it may be on like donkey kong or it could be nothing. We'll see how far he wants to push this megalomaniacal final year thing.

Top Bottom