• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    If I'm a wedding planner, may I discriminate in how I choose my clients?

I don't want to spend dozens of hours with people I can't stand.

They can discriminate in how they choose you, right? Is turnabout not fair play?

I discriminate in choosing my clients - jackasses and drama llamas need not apply. I will even raise their prices for being a pain in the rear... :D

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    tumblr_n2ledpvt221sh63iko5_500.gif

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think it's an opportunity to eventually get that to the Supreme Court. Give the highest court the opportunity to declare in no uncertain terms that the first amendment is void.

Yeah...I'd be afraid of taking this case before this version of SCOTUS.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Yeah...I'd be afraid of taking this case before this version of SCOTUS.

I'd prefer to have their ruling on the table sooner, than later. Though it would likely take our system years to process it through the grinder.

We need about 10K people in Oregon to show up at the state house for a march.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's inevitable. Let's just get it done and over. And then let's shame them into the oblivion of history for being the ones who officially ****ed it up.

I'd prefer to have their ruling on the table sooner, than later. Though it would likely take our system years to process it through the grinder.

We need about 10K people in Oregon to show up at the state house for a march.

I doubt there'd be much shame. This is about fundamental transformation. We were promised that 7 years ago and we're witnessing its culmination. In one of Michelle's speeches, she tells us Barack wants us to change our definitions and traditions--apparently, many agree, including this court (and a surprisingly large number here, on this site).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I doubt there'd be much shame. This is about fundamental transformation. We were promised that 7 years ago and we're witnessing its culmination. In one of Michelle's speeches, she tells us Barack wants us to change our definitions and traditions--apparently, many agree, including this court (and a surprisingly large number here, on this site).
    Makes me sad. Some day this holiday will only be a day we get off work. Maybe.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    There's another thread where someone posted some vintage photos, taken in the '30's or '40's. A questioned was posted about why people always looked tougher back then than they do now and a response of "It's because they were building a nation instead of tearing one down" was my favorite reply. Sadly this thread backs up the part about tearing one down!

Top Bottom