• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I wonder where you can buy those Hamas shemaghs locally. Seems like the terrorists are wearing them by the thousands?

Might be handy, if you had to blend, should it become a necessity?
    Bright red and green are highly visible in a scope.p, so I’ve been told.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Looks like an insurrection to me. And no action by authorities.
    ****ing Chip Roy was going on about how we shouldn't call THAT an insurrection because we are misusing the term - yet what they did is at least as bad as what conservatives are being hunted down and jailed for

I'm quickly souring on Mr Roy. Wondering if he is a fifth columnist

Why are we always committing seppuku instead of destroying our enemies

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wikipedia, so take it for what it is worth:

Estimates of Israel's stockpile range between 80 and 400 nuclear warheads, and the country is believed to possess the ability to deliver them in several methods, including by aircraft, as submarine-launched cruise missiles, and via the Jericho series of intermediate to intercontinental range ballistic missiles.
    In all the wargaming results that I'm aware of, there has never been any such thing as a 'limited' nuclear exchange

The use of nuclear weapons on any battlefield always devolves into general nuclear war

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "Brits weren't bombing civilians" wtf? In some cases, (Dresden, for example) civilians weren't just collateral damage, they were *targeted*.
    This ^^^ Night bombing, Harris was lucky to get some of his bombs in the same zip code as the target. Civilians killed were considered to be workers at the factories or supporters of the regime, which wasn't necessarily wrong and the blitz left them less than worried about civilians being killed just as theirs were in London

Atrocities get answered in a way that strips away all the niceties

"It is well that war is so terrible, otherwise we should grow too fond of it" - Robert E. Lee

Total war is total

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    In all the wargaming results that I'm aware of, there has never been any such thing as a 'limited' nuclear exchange

The use of nuclear weapons on any battlefield always devolves into general nuclear war

I would agree with this in a conflict between two nuclear armed opponents. In this case, Iran likely does not posses these and Israel likely does. The results here will be lots of dead Iranians and Israel being made a pariah by the UN. I don't see Russia, China, Pakistan getting involved.

After the first shot I suspect that Israel will seriously consider flattening other problems like Syria, sort of in for a penny, in for a pound logic. Leadership of those countries and political factions should quickly pause and reflect on their strategies. I don't care how much they love their local mullahs, they will be facing obliteration.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We killed more people fire bombing Japan, civilian areas on purpose because they were largely made of wood and paper, than the atomic bomb did in Nagasaki.. sad but we won that war, put an absolute end to an enemy and Japan came out strong and free. Winning wars is dirty and ugly business, which is why you should try to avoid one. You can’t ever win one by calling cease fires and letting them recover.
    Yep. The only reason Tokyo wasn't on the nuke target list was they wanted someone left alive with the authority to surrender

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would agree with this in a conflict between two nuclear armed opponents. In this case, Iran likely does not posses these and Israel likely does. The results here will be lots of dead Iranians and Israel being made a pariah by the UN. I don't see Russia, China, Pakistan getting involved.

After the first shot I suspect that Israel will seriously consider flattening other problems like Syria, sort of in for a penny, in for a pound logic. Leadership of those countries and political factions should quickly pause and reflect on their strategies. I don't care how much they love their local mullahs, they will be facing obliteration.
    A good chance for them to prove their assertion they love death as we love life

Something needs to be done about hunting down the leaders living in luxury in other countries. The ideology inspired by their book, though, will only be defeated in the final battle

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

i am shocked this wasn’t all over the TV last night and this morning.
    This guy must think he's Frank Hamer or something.

The massive protest ended almost as abruptly as it began, with the crowd of thousands mostly dissipated by 8 p.m.

“They saw me coming,” a Secret Service officer joked.

Top Bottom