• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    If you knew anything about the sheer scale of the bombings and damage to the cities, you would realize the truth. Most people just don't connect the dots on their own.

Much like our bombing of Japan.
    We killed more people fire bombing Japan, civilian areas on purpose because they were largely made of wood and paper, than the atomic bomb did in Nagasaki.. sad but we won that war, put an absolute end to an enemy and Japan came out strong and free. Winning wars is dirty and ugly business, which is why you should try to avoid one. You can’t ever win one by calling cease fires and letting them recover.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Has anybody found any information about Tamir Tsarfati? I've tried to search his name, but really haven't found a compelling thumbs up or thumbs down as to whether to trust his reporting. I mean, he's saying a lot of things that I like to hear, but after both sides posting faked videos and just plain lies during the war that Russia started in Ukraine, I guess I'm twice shy.
    I believe I read that he is an Israeli that converted to Christianity. I do not know if he is an IDF Reservist. I'm not sure if he's conveying information on his own, carte blanche, or if the IDF has blessed him to disseminate information for the American Christian Conservative (in that order (now I'm quoting Mike Pence)) audience to ultimately sway what Israel needs the most and has kept them as a client of the United States - the empathy of We The People.

(Looks around the room) I'm willing to admit that I'm choosing this thread as my number one source for the news I trust. I used to get on Twitter to get educated on the latest events, but it seemed I would only get pro-Hamas acolytes or people from India pushing Israel to eradicate Hamas...not that I don't agree, it just to be a little too much.

Tucker Carlson's firing all but ceased my Fox News viewership. I like Newsmax, but don't watch much.

So DadSmith's presentation of Amir's updates, my own beliefs, interest and research on the subject and the educated opinions, points and counterpoints, from all of you is what is shaping my thoughts on the subject matter.

I think that seems a little wordy but it's the best way I can explain WHY I FEEL THE SAME WAY.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Or your local army navy surplus store. They are very handy. I have a few.

I have patriotic shemaghs sprinkled around. Just don't have any with the white/black Hamas pattern.

Don't think my shemagh with the AR's in the pattern would blend well into the Hamas crowd, if I was somehow stuck having to walk through it?

:dunno:

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country

The smug little Son of a ***** that defaced the Franklin statue is a paid provocateur. He probably grew up in a household where he wasn't held accountable and his parents are probably happy he went out and "found himself."

Further down in that response thread, there is a nearly four minute video from what appears to be Afghanistan. It's certainly Central Asia. It's four minutes of a woman getting stoned to death.

I'm not sure where on the spectrum this form of Islam lies. As a college kid, when 9/11 struck, I believed that, reportedly, "only 10% of Islam is extreme." No longer am I sure about that's the case.

Islam tears down, and the part of the spectrum that does not is far too silent. It's supplants cultural institutions of nations. It sucks dry social programs. It attacks the religious beliefs or not of others. It blankets itself in the guise of fleeing refugees. The hordes that do not enjoy civil liberties in their home hellholes move to nations that should not but do take them in. Then they use their newfound civil liberties to turn whatever city/municipality/state/nation into the same third world manure pile they just left.

These are the same people that claim Jews are parasites, when, the above sounds pretty parasitic to me.

Regarding, the religious scholars above stoning a woman. While we are so concerned about the potential of what has come across the southern border in the form of asylum seekers. We also need to be concerned about the terrorists that have flocked back to Afghanistan to seek asylum with the Taliban. The Taliban, no doubt, are giving Afghan/Taliban visas to whomever they think will be able to create the most mayhem in the United States and Western Europe. Remember, the Biden Administration believes the Taliban to be our partners. Why fly to Brazil and walk, when one can fly from Central Asia on "valid" Taliban paperwork wherever they see fit in the West.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    How bad does it have to be before the media broadcasts news with a fair and balanced approach?
    Well he was probably getting his diaper changed at the time and was oblivious to what's going on as usual. And the news wouldn't be reporting that because someone would ask what he was doing while this was going on. lol

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom