• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I would have never guessed the Israeli Army would have Muslim soldiers.
    Since Israel’s founding the Knesset, Israel’s legislature, has included Arab/Druze and Muslim/Christian members. If I recall correctly they are not subject to Israel’s mandatory military service, but have the option to join the IDF if they wish, which many do.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Where's all that steel security fencing we bought and installed around the place a couple years ago?

Long gone after being deemed useless.

The only gov't function they cared about was making sure Obiden was officially emplaced into the Oval Office. After that, every disruption only serves the purposes of the folks pulling his strings.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah it's hard to believe
    Not really.
    Just like not every Christian is a fundie freak that will scream in your face that you are going to hell if you dont repent, not every muslim is a violent whackjob that is running around looking for gays to throw off buildings.

Believe it or not, there are a few INGOers that are Muslim. You wouldnt know it unless they told you. And they are some of the most sane, level headed professionals here.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Believe it or not, there are a few INGOers that are Muslim. You wouldnt know it unless they told you. And they are some of the most sane, level headed professionals here.
    My surprise does not come from some blanket label I’ve placed on Muslims. It comes from my apparent misunderstanding of the relationship between Muslims and Jewish people in that area.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    My surprise does not come from some blanket label I’ve placed on Muslims. It comes from my apparent misunderstanding of the relationship between Muslims and Jewish people in that area.
    Saw a interview on praguer u i believe of a arab Muslim serving in idf. He explained why he does and it sums up as Israel is his country and his home and its been good to him. I'll try and find it if I can. Cause I remember being shocked at it as well

Top Bottom