• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Saw a interview on praguer u i believe of a arab Muslim serving in idf. He explained why he does and it sums up as Israel is his country and his home and its been good to him. I'll try and find it if I can. Cause I remember being shocked at it as well
    Well that would seem to indicate that Israel doesn’t persecute Muslims to the extent of justifying the murder of Israeli women and children. Hmmm

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Rest assured that any call for a cease fire from their side is not unlike when republicans hold a majority anywhere it’s time for “compromise” but when democrats hold the majority it’s full steam ahead.

It’s part of the nature of an un-principled people.

In either scenario, the end goal trumps over the process, and they’ll use the cease fire to attempt to gain the upper hand.

Hamas is 100% responsible for the civilian casualties at this point. Iran has already said they are willing to sacrifice millions of lives to achieve the goal. Any talk of cease fire from them is just more “evil preaches tolerance until it gets the upper hand…”

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not really.
    Just like not every Christian is a fundie freak that will scream in your face that you are going to hell if you dont repent, not every muslim is a violent whackjob that is running around looking for gays to throw off buildings.

Believe it or not, there are a few INGOers that are Muslim. You wouldnt know it unless they told you. And they are some of the most sane, level headed professionals here.
    You and your crazy talk.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not really.
    Just like not every Christian is a fundie freak that will scream in your face that you are going to hell if you dont repent, not every muslim is a violent whackjob that is running around looking for gays to throw off buildings.

Believe it or not, there are a few INGOers that are Muslim. You wouldnt know it unless they told you. And they are some of the most sane, level headed professionals here.
    I didn't say I didn't believe it but that it's hard to believe it.kinda like a sacramental world view

Thats why so many don't. It's assumed to be darn near impossible for people to get along.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I didn't say I didn't believe it but that it's hard to believe it.kinda like a sacramental world view

Thats why so many don't. It's assumed to be darn near impossible for people to get along.
    You have to remember there are multiple I'm going to say denominations in Islam as well.
    There are some Muslims although small minority that say the modern Koran is a false one.
    These Muslims believe in peace with all. They are hunted down, imprisoned, or killed because of their beliefs by the top two Shias, and Sunnis.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom