• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So you’re saying that in the entire world that having a single muslim speak out against hamas is unreasonable to see? I take silence as agreement
    The pastor of a church I watch regularly brought up a conversation he'd had recently with a Muslim he knows who lives in Iran and he said this friend was beside himself at the evil committed by Hamas. They're out there.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The pastor of a church I watch regularly brought up a conversation he'd had recently with a Muslim he knows who lives in Iran and he said this friend was beside himself at the evil committed by Hamas. They're out there.
    This is not just any Palestinian or Hamas member. This is the son of the co-founder of Hamas.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I didn't know we imported oil from them. If we are, we shouldn't.
    really doesn't matter if we do. We don't exist in a vacuum. The oil industry as a whole decides cost by demand. Shut down a supply without shutting down the demand, the price rises globally. Unless you can cut off all outside sources and provide all the oil needs for your country can you have any hope at controlling fuel and oil prices.

Sadly, with this administration we are now farther than before from being oil independent.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country

I'll gladly take an INGO pee pee slap over this.

I'm G-Damned sick and tired of refugee hoards coming to these sweet and blessed shores, winning the lottery by being given a status to come here get everything on the tax payer teet - monthly checks, social services and welfare programs, utilities and phones at the expense of the American taxpayer, given affirmative action in college entrance and the corporate world. They get saved from their piece of sh!t mother countries only to show disdain, hatred and entitlement towards a nation and it's tax payers for such generosity.

I am sickened by the Hamas demonstration in Dearborn. But those pictures look like a joke to what is going on all over the UK, in Brussels and in Paris. Western Europe is lost. It's culture is lost. It's identity is lost. It's religion is lost. There are, no doubt, pockets of like-minded people that love their country and their culture, but they don't stand a chance. We still have a chance and I refuse to relent this Republic. For all of it's errors and perverted interpretations of the Founders and the Constitution, at least in our founding document and in our supreme law of the land we have the what and how as our foundations when it comes to self-government.

I'm only a fourth generation American. 100 years ago, my Great-Great Grandfather was still in the Old World. My Great-Grandfather spoke broken English with a thick Slavic tongue. Every day, I wake up and thank the Almighty that people half a world away who would never know me loved me enough that they would leave everything they knew and give everything they had to get to America.

Society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never enjoy.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The only thing they MAY know, is that it LEFT Scotland.
    And that it's carrying a DDS.
    You can deduce that it's most likely going there, because SEALs use the DDS.
    A DDS? Really were sending a sub to the region so someone can get their toothache taken care of? <- It may not be purple but it's obviously sarcasm.

Seriously though, what is DDS an abbreviation for?

Top Bottom