• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I don't find that argument valid. I don't support abortion on any level but I'm not out on a street corner holding a sign. Hell, I find what Hamas did to be the most vile thing I can imagine but I'm not out holding a sign for that either.

If I were a Muslim, I'd be quite content to disagree in silence.
    So you’re saying that in the entire world that having a single muslim speak out against hamas is unreasonable to see? I take silence as agreement

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So you’re saying that in the entire world that having a single muslim speak out against hamas is unreasonable to see? I take silence as agreement
    You watch every news report in the World and can speak to what everyone on them has said?

You actually need to look just a little harder. I've seen it on Twitter, and I am sure if you tried you could find articles with such.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have always thought a tactical nuke, carried perhaps by a remotely piloted ground vehicle or one of those robot dog things - something with no obvious return address, infiltrating the Iranian nuclear weapons complex and detonating itself would be nice

For deniability, the explosion could be blamed on carelessness by the Iranians themselves. We could probably buy fissionable material with the correct radionucleotide signature and custom make the warhead, too

Generally, nukes leave a fingerprint of where their material was produced.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Now

I am used to u

But you're now. You gotta get your body back to a circadian normal. Be visiting you in a couple few hours. Headed up to Hammond and going to a church fish fry in Schererville tonight. Going to a scleroderma conference in Chicago this weekend

FYI, Today I saw a church sign on 77th Ave in Schererville that said Friday Night Fish Fry Cancelled. On 77th Ave just west of Cline Ave.

ETA: I see Acteon was quicker.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Will it looks like these leftist didn't learn a thing from other leftist being slaughtered by Hamas.
    Leftist are doomed to learn the hard way it looks like. However, if they stay sheltered in moms basement they continue to be safe for now at least.

Looks like that climate grifter Greta Dumbbell is branching out.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    And you'd be paying $6 a gallon or more for gas the next day.
    If Iran's oil refineries were bombed, they would have a lot less money to spread around. Minimal lives lost.
    If Democrats didn't want to weaken us with the false gods of climate change frenzies, green new deals and initiatives, we'd still be energy independent and have a lot more leverage in having the Israeli Air Force just take care of that.

It would actually be a shrewd business decision.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze
    Top Bottom