OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Afternoon all. Colts won! Wasn't very pretty, but a win is a win. Getting ready to take the youngest granddaughter home. Susan's taking the oldest one. They're on opposite sides of town.
    I'll take the win!
    My favorite play was when they piled behind the runner and pushed him over the goal line, rugby style.
    :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Callie's much more relaxed now that the granddaughters are gone. She can handle the youngest, because she's pretty mellow. The oldest is straight up redhead through and through. In fact, Friday night when it was just her here, Callie actually attacked me. She hopped up on the bed after I had already gone in for the night and I saw she was all "puffed up"... hair standing on end, tail puffed out.

I started petting her and she grabbed my arm with her claws and bit me! I don't know what got her so wound up, but I think it was just the granddaughter's "energy". When the two granddaughters get together they can be pretty high energy, so Callie mostly hides. Ruthie on the other hand loves them! She wants to hang out with them. :):

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    There was a redheaded girl that was a couple years older than me that would rough house me when no one else was around (I was maybe 4 or 5 and she was 7 or 8)... So I told someone that I was being roughed up by someone older than me (left out the part that it was a girl) so they gave me some pointers on how to punch people for maximum effect in a self defense scenario.

I unleashed hell on her next time and she never touched me again.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There was a redheaded girl that was a couple years older than me that would rough house me when no one else was around (I was maybe 4 or 5 and she was 7 or 8)... So I told someone that I was being roughed up by someone older than me (left out the part that it was a girl) so they gave me some pointers on how to punch people for maximum effect in a self defense scenario.

I unleashed hell on her next time and she never touched me again.
    The redheaded granddaughter competes against boys in wrestling and kicks a lot of male butts. It's like the opposite of the whole trans thing where guys that can't beat guys decide they're girls so they can compete against them.

Top Bottom