• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Very true

Cookies, I like cookies. But you know what I like more is BBQ pork or ham. I'm not sure I could give that up.
    iu

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ah, I did miss the memo.
    I think we know Russia is involved in the Middle East and the Hamas attack. So we are going back over in force. It's a chess game and we are reacting to Putin's moves, and China's.
    There is more going on than we the public know. I'm putting things together piece by piece though news articles here, and there.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Whatever, dude.

And I'm waiting for the attacks on foreign soil to begin. Most likely starting in Britain, France, and possibly here.

I pray it doesnt, but you cant tell the whole world they will be conquered and then wait and expect them to say "aww, shucks. Where do surrender? And where do we sign up for the funds to retrofit our houses of worship to mosques?

And most importantly will there be cookies? I was told there would be cookies.
    Did you see GFGT's post 1332?

There's no way I come back from that with "Whatever, dude".

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They would've most likely killed that guy.
    In the smallest way I kinda hoped they would. Go ahead show that world how peaceful and tolerant you are.

I don’t wish that he lost his life, that would be sad. But it would help to show how violent this side is. A people of peace don’t beat someone to death on the street for having a different opinion or being a different nationality.

I mean we all here know they are full of murderous animals. It would just help open the eyes of others how much of a problem this is.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah pretty much sounded like a declaration of war to me. Obviously will have to see what pans out or if there's more bark than bite.

I've been wondering about something. Given the ties between Russia, Syria, Iran (and their terror network), I can't help but feel like this was a way to draw our attention and resources away from Ukraine so Russia can swoop in and claim a victory. While simultaneously allowing these terror org's to engage their long desired holy war. They knew we would show our support of Israel and that's a means for them to draw us into the fray.
    While at the same time China saw how so much of our supply chain was crippled by COVID shut downs. They could disrupt supplies and profit from selling to their other alliance's.

I could be totally off base, but I just feel like we're about to get caught with our pants down and our hand on the prom queens thigh.
    All we are doing is borrowing money so they can buy shot and steal some of it. The Israel situation would not affect that. We can bomb people and give money away at the same time.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I keep hearing how dangerous it would be to launch a ground offensive into Gaza to kill off Hamas but I was wondering why don't they just seal it off no food no water nothing gets in nothing gets out they can sit back and wait until they either die of starvation or they give up.
    Sounds safer to me and as far as the hostages go if there are any alive just count them as being dead because they'll kill them if they find them anyhow.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I keep hearing how dangerous it would be to launch a ground offensive into Gaza to kill off Hamas but I was wondering why don't they just seal it off no food no water nothing gets in nothing gets out they can sit back and wait until they either die of starvation or they give up.
    Sounds safer to me and as far as the hostages go if there are any alive just count them as being dead because they'll kill them if they find them anyhow.
    They've already cut off diesel fuel for their electric generation, so they've been without electricity since like Wednesday or Thursday I think.

Top Bottom