• INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Interesting stats, if true.

The Great British Lion

This is a YouTube channel that started popping up in my algorithm in the last 3-4 months. It's interesting perspective of what's taking place on the other side of the Atlantic. However, the great difference between the viewpoint of the citizen and that of the subject is that the citizen believes their rights come from Divine Providence or the Laws of Nature while the subject shall forever look to their overlords to fix their problems.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I keep hearing how dangerous it would be to launch a ground offensive into Gaza to kill off Hamas but I was wondering why don't they just seal it off no food no water nothing gets in nothing gets out they can sit back and wait until they either die of starvation or they give up.
    Sounds safer to me and as far as the hostages go if there are any alive just count them as being dead because they'll kill them if they find them anyhow.
    They have tunnels in and out im sure. So only the bad guys would have what they need. everybody else? Meh. Let them starve and the media will make the Israelis look bad.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    You misunderstood. I was referring specifically to "the entire world will be under our rule".

And I clarified it in post 1344.
    "The entire world" threat is what I was talking about too, but looking at the vid GFGT posted about the mob in London and how close many cities may be to falling out of western control and into Islamic control, brings that threat closer to reality, close enough I'm afraid to just blow it off.
    Maybe I'm still misunderstanding? I just take that threat pretty seriously looking at the mobs in the street and the crazy illogical chutzpah some of them show.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    "The entire world" threat is what I was talking about too, but looking at the vid GFGT posted about the mob in London and how close many cities may be to falling out of western control and into Islamic control, brings that threat closer to reality, close enough I'm afraid to just blow it off.
    Maybe I'm still misunderstanding? I just take that threat pretty seriously looking at the mobs in the street and the crazy illogical chutzpah some of them show.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I take it serious too. Do I think we are in imminent danger of govt overthrow? No. Are we in danger of a lot of violent brown people being killed and seriously injured doing really bad things showing us what a REAL insurrection looks like? ABSOLUTELY.

Like I said. I EXPECT violence from them on our soil. (and other western nations) How much I dont know. But something is going to happen.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    All we are doing is borrowing money so they can buy shot and steal some of it. The Israel situation would not affect that. We can bomb people and give money away at the same time.
    No, it the situation with Israel doesn't effect our borrowing of money. Our government officials have no trouble doing that on their own. However, it's a means to draw our attention elsewhere while riling up the window lickers who,ve been protesting and celebrating in the streets. That creates more divide and just may incite some degenerate to act on their emotions. Again, giving an excuse for those terrorists to start a holy war.

The financial aspect is only one aspect at play

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I take it serious too. Do I think we are in imminent danger of govt overthrow? No. Are we in danger of a lot of violent brown people being killed and seriously injured doing really bad things showing us what a REAL insurrection looks like? ABSOLUTELY.

Like I said. I EXPECT violence from them on our soil. (and other western nations) How much I dont know. But something is going to happen.

I agree with this, unfortunately

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Remember Israel has been allied with us since they became a nation. They are our one true friendly nation in that region.

They also train our Spec Ops.
    They share their technology which is some of the best in the world right now.
    We need Israel, and they need us especially since China, and Russia seem to be gaining the upper hand with most of the Middle Eastern, and African countries right now.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If they choose to do something in Minneapolis or Detroit there's no way we have the stomach to fix the problem. We won't bomb our own cities and they'll keep leveraging forward, using human shields as they do.
    I honestly believe, if that were to happen, there would quickly come a point where the government would no longer be relied upon to simmer things down. I pray that never happens but I'm not convinced.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Can't be true. I learned on INGO that cuddly bear Putin is a good guy, and only attacks sovereign countries when they attack him.
    Yeah, I'm learning on INGO that a consultant for the DIA and CIA would never tell us what those agencies want us to hear or serve as their mouthpiece. This intrepid woman ferreted out Putin's secret support for Hamas on her own ... from 'sources' ... and it has nothing to do with propaganda or selling her book

Top Bottom