• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Well blaming Putin is nice and easy. Probably a good thing they closed down the 7 offices in the USA last year(mostly liberal cities,of course NY,and LA,and DC were locations for offices among others). No mention of Garantex working with US DHS or treasury back in 2022 when they were licensed to have offices in the USA?

The HQ is still in Estonia though,where it was founded(though they changed the name,it is still the main processing center,though honestly it is more just a location for servers). Wonder why they do not mention offices in 29 other countries,but the single one in Russia. Until late last year the US had more offices of theirs than Russia ever has had(just the one).

But yea. Putin did it.

Sounds right. Had to be Russia.

Could toss in a 1984 quote or two,but why bother.
    So you just skipped to the end of the quoted post. Okee-dokey.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    giphy.webp
    He had a bowel movement.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

You can say we are in it.

Hamas does not want peace as evidenced by their heinous acts. They wanted to spark an all-out global jihad and I firmly believe that's why they initiated an attack in Israel with such unprecedented brutality this time.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

You can say we are in it.

Whatever, dude.
    It's really starting to sound like it
    And I'm waiting for the attacks on foreign soil to begin. Most likely starting in Britain, France, and possibly here.

I pray it doesnt, but you cant tell the whole world they will be conquered and then wait and expect them to say "aww, shucks. Where do surrender? And where do we sign up for the funds to retrofit our houses of worship to mosques?

And most importantly will there be cookies? I was told there would be cookies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ah, I did miss the memo.
    Yeah pretty much sounded like a declaration of war to me. Obviously will have to see what pans out or if there's more bark than bite.

I've been wondering about something. Given the ties between Russia, Syria, Iran (and their terror network), I can't help but feel like this was a way to draw our attention and resources away from Ukraine so Russia can swoop in and claim a victory. While simultaneously allowing these terror org's to engage their long desired holy war. They knew we would show our support of Israel and that's a means for them to draw us into the fray.
    While at the same time China saw how so much of our supply chain was crippled by COVID shut downs. They could disrupt supplies and profit from selling to their other alliance's.

I could be totally off base, but I just feel like we're about to get caught with our pants down and our hand on the prom queens thigh.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Whatever, dude.

And I'm waiting for the attacks on foreign soil to begin. Most likely starting in Britain, France, and possibly here.

I pray it doesnt, but you cant tell the whole world they will be conquered and then wait and expect them to say "aww, shucks. Where do surrender? And where do we sign up for the funds to retrofit our houses of worship to mosques?

And most importantly will there be cookies? I was told there would be cookies.

Very true

Cookies, I like cookies. But you know what I like more is BBQ pork or ham. I'm not sure I could give that up.

Top Bottom