• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Two sides to every story and both are based on perspective which can change the same picture dramatically.

I know precious little about the history of the middle east to include Gaza and Israel. To be perfectly honest I don't care to know and don't intend to do the research to come to an educated opinion. My primary reason is because of my first statement in this post. The second reason is that I'm ok with not having an educated (or not so) opinion on everything. I'm tired of choosing sides constantly and pitting myself against people I don't know. It's exhausting and I no longer have the desire to participate at any depth.

I'm choosing to take the 30,000' view and look no deeper than this. Peaceful people were going about their day as usual and they were violently attacked without warning and subjected to atrocities we might expect from a starving pack of rabid hyenas. A group of people made a conscious decision to commit those atrocities and I'll hold harmless the victims as they respond as they deem appropriate.

If it were me and mine I'd go scorched earth and ask for forgiveness later.
    The older I get the more I like being ignorant.

Life is a lot more peaceful and enjoyable.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Kinna like turning off the news.
    Pretty much. I mean how much change can I really make anyway? I'd rather read about fixing stuff that breaks, maintaining my small collection of stuff, play with my ham radios and read about antennas. Set up off grid projects. Useful knowledge. That makes real change. The kind of change I can deposit.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Pretty much. I mean how much change can I really make anyway? I'd rather read about fixing stuff that breaks, maintaining my small collection of stuff, play with my ham radios and read about antennas. Set up off grid projects. Useful knowledge. That makes real change. The kind of change I can deposit.
    Yep, it amazes me how much time, some spend here. While not just at work, but at home also.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The older I get the more I like being ignorant.

Life is a lot more peaceful and enjoyable.
    giphy.webp

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Can't be true. I learned on INGO that cuddly bear Putin is a good guy, and only attacks sovereign countries when they attack him.
    Well blaming Putin is nice and easy. Probably a good thing they closed down the 7 offices in the USA last year(mostly liberal cities,of course NY,and LA,and DC were locations for offices among others). No mention of Garantex working with US DHS or treasury back in 2022 when they were licensed to have offices in the USA?

The HQ is still in Estonia though,where it was founded(though they changed the name,it is still the main processing center,though honestly it is more just a location for servers). Wonder why they do not mention offices in 29 other countries,but the single one in Russia. Until late last year the US had more offices of theirs than Russia ever has had(just the one).

But yea. Putin did it.

Sounds right. Had to be Russia.

Could toss in a 1984 quote or two,but why bother.

Top Bottom