• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I don't know what their situation is, but I do wonder. With law enforcement being under a microscope & Monday morning quarterbacking, they could very well face prosecution for actions that most reasonable people would think are expected.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I don't know what their situation is, but I do wonder. With law enforcement being under a microscope & Monday morning quarterbacking, they could very well face prosecution for actions that most reasonable people would think are expected.
    But if they are being told to do things that go against their moral character they can quit. I’ve quit 1 job over moral issues and stood my ground at another with threat of firing over a moral disagreement where the company backed down. I have obligations no different than many. People can make a choice And their not protected from criticism if they make a bad choice Just because of the circumstances.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Maybe this video should be shown in the House of Representatives, and Senate.

See if these Hamas supposing leftist still think it was okay for Hamas to do these Inhuman atrocities.

Also could serve as a wake up call to our elected officials.

If they did that, I would not be surprised if the squad gave the showing a standing ovation at the end.

They are despicable.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If they did that, I would not be surprised if the squad gave the showing a standing ovation at the end.

They are despicable.
    You would think they would be sickened by it. Normal human beings do not take children and babies being butchered, and burnt alive very will. I know I wouldn't.
    Thinking about it infuriates me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Or they would get up, walk out and refuse to watch dismissing it as propaganda and get right back to bashing Israel.
    If you told me Talib or Omar sit at home at night touching themselves as they watch these videos I would not be at all surprised.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I've seen some things since 7 October I never thought I'd see. I've seen some things I wish I could unsee. To describe an action as sub-human is inadequate. Anyone with the slightest amount of humanity couldn't do the things I've seen.

I hope and pray we are not at the point... of the words I just deleted. I fear we are already there.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I've seen some things since 7 October I never thought I'd see. I've seen some things I wish I could unsee. To describe an action as sub-human is inadequate. Anyone with the slightest amount of humanity couldn't do the things I've seen.

I hope and pray we are not at the point... of the words I just deleted. I fear we are already there.
    Be careful staring into the abyss. One of the interesting things about the Russo-Ukraine conflict as well as this situation is how it showing everyday people in the first world how fallen this world can be. What happened in Israel is a daily occurrence in some third world countries in the southern hemisphere. Heck, stuff like this has happened throughout the thousands of years of human history. In other words, many in our society are suddenly finding out that the world is a dangerous place. Is it healthy to watch people butcher other people? I don't know, but what I do know is that a society that is not tempered against and aware of evil will likely become its victim. Hopefully these are the first steps to creating the Strong Men in that Strong Men create good Times allegory.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom