• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I stopped posting in this thread a while back, but I wanted to pop back in and sincerely thank everyone who has been praying.

If it’s not too much to ask, please keep our Jewish brothers and sisters elsewhere in the world and in the US in your prayers as well, its getting uglier by the minute out there and we need all the help we can get.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I stopped posting in this thread a while back, but I wanted to pop back in and sincerely thank everyone who has been praying.

If it’s not too much to ask, please keep our Jewish brothers and sisters elsewhere in the world and in the US in your prayers as well, its getting uglier by the minute out there and we need all the help we can get.
    You have my prayers. I hope you are not currently in danger here in Indiana. That would be a new low for this state.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis

This type of image has taken over the family group chat, I have never seen the Manhattan side of my family so nervous. The messaging has taken on a decidedly dark and skeptical tone recently. My grandmother doesn’t want the kids to walk to Temple alone or ride the bus to school because it makes them too identifiably Jewish.

This is the same woman who used to send me to the butcher in Brooklyn by myself…in the 80’s…in my Star of David yarmulke.

The messaging I get from the Israeli side of my family is oddly calm and reassuring by comparison…they have a war to win, and they fully intend to win it.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    You have my prayers. I hope you are not currently in danger here in Indiana. That would be a new low for this state.

Thanks, DS...I mean it.

No one from our congregation has reported any, uh…shenanigans locally, so I’m not worried about by personal safety.

I do worry about the kids back east, though...the “pro-Palestine“ crowd doesn‘t seem to be above targeting kids, even on US soil.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This type of image has taken over the family group chat, I have never seen the Manhattan side of my family so nervous. The messaging has taken on a decidedly dark and skeptical tone recently. My grandmother doesn’t want the kids to walk to Temple alone or ride the bus to school because it makes them too identifiably Jewish.

This is the same woman who used to send me to the butcher in Brooklyn by myself…in the 80’s…in my Star of David yarmulke.

The messaging I get from the Israeli side of my family is oddly calm and reassuring by comparison…they have a war to win, and they fully intend to win it.
    LG, you, your family and all impacted by this are in my prayers. I hope that "Never Again" remains just that, but there are those that are trying it again.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @LeftyGunner

If it is any consolation, know that I have been utterly shocked by the treatment, marking, and abuse of Jewish residents of the USA. I did not believe I would ever see people homes or businesses marked in such a way, and I find it shocking and disgusting.

You and your family remain in my prayers.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Please tell them to arm themselves, and not be a victim to these Nazis.
    I believe even in New York they definitely would qualify for a carry permit.
    My grandfather fought against them (nazis) as a combat engineer. He had no love lost for these types of people.
    Why are highly intelligent people promoting the massacre that Hamas did Oct 7th? Why are university staff, and students siding with these reprobates?
    Is there some kind of 4th Reich rising throughout Europe? It's really getting insane in Germany, France, and UK.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    @LeftyGunner

If it is any consolation, know that I have been utterly shocked by the treatment, marking, and abuse of Jewish residents of the USA. I did not believe I would ever see people homes or businesses marked in such a way, and I find it shocking and disgusting.

I’m shock at what the non-jewish community is willing to tolerate before they are willing to physically take charge of their communities and protect the Jewish community as they should.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I will offer a prayer of refuge and support here for you and your Jewish brothers and sisters. Dark times are ahead. I will pray for the coming of the light.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    @LeftyGunner

If it ever comes to the point you need refuge you, and your family are welcome at my place.
    God forbid it ever comes to that here in Indiana.
    I'll do my best to defend you, and your loved ones.
    I believe my grandfather would approve whole heartedly.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Please tell them to arm themselves, and not be a victim to these Nazis.
    I believe even in New York they definitely would qualify for a carry permit.
    My grandfather fought against them (nazis) as a combat engineer. He had no love lost for these types of people.
    Why are highly intelligent people promoting the massacre that Hamas did Oct 7th? Why are university staff, and students siding with these reprobates?
    Is there some kind of 4th Reich rising throughout Europe? It's really getting insane in Germany, France, and UK.
    Imo,
    Some people are over educated. They believe they are unfoulable in the thought process.

The elites believe that the Palestinians are oppressed and persecuted by the US and Israel.
    Any amount of terror is OK in order to stop the "occupation".

Death to the Jews is just the 1st call for them. The elites want us killed off as well.

I hope one day they will stop?

My fear is they will find out why we are so peaceful.

Because we are great at war.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Thanks, DS...I mean it.

No one from our congregation has reported any, uh…shenanigans locally, so I’m not worried about by personal safety.

I do worry about the kids back east, though...the “pro-Palestine“ crowd doesn‘t seem to be above targeting kids, even on US soil.
    I’m obviously not a lefty but you and your family are welcome in my home anytime. I know it sounds hollow but it’s not meant to be. We can disagree and still like each other which is how my family rolls. I pray for the safety of your family. I’ve never been able to wrap my head around the hatred for the Jewish faith. What I do know, is there are people hell bent on killing all Jews and then the great satan which is the U.S. Were all the same team here.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I beleive there is a distinct difference now, as there is history to go off of & know what is coming if left unchecked.

Had the Jews known then (WW2) what we know now, I believe it would have been a very different outcome. Many would have died however I believe they would have prevailed.

Top Bottom