• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Be careful staring into the abyss. One of the interesting things about the Russo-Ukraine conflict as well as this situation is how it showing everyday people in the first world how fallen this world can be. What happened in Israel is a daily occurrence in some third world countries in the southern hemisphere. Heck, stuff like this has happened throughout the thousands of years of human history. In other words, many in our society are suddenly finding out that the world is a dangerous place. Is it healthy to watch people butcher other people? I don't know, but what I do know is that a society that is not tempered against and aware of evil will likely become its victim. Hopefully these are the first steps to creating the Strong Men in that Strong Men create good Times allegory.
    Yep.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've seen some things since 7 October I never thought I'd see. I've seen some things I wish I could unsee. To describe an action as sub-human is inadequate. Anyone with the slightest amount of humanity couldn't do the things I've seen.

I hope and pray we are not at the point... of the words I just deleted. I fear we are already there.
    The only thing that surprises me, is the amount of Americans supporting Hamas, and calling Israel the terrorists.

The other stuff I've seen intel on, way back when.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    If you told me Talib or Omar sit at home at night touching themselves as they watch these videos I would not be at all surprised.
    Me either, I can’t figure out what was so appealing they got elected in the first place. And as far as those monsters they seem so enamored with, I hope the IDF do them what they’ve done babies, children and women. I’d be ok if they tortured them daily for the rest of their miserable lives. I’d even send them a donation if they needed supplies. How do you turn people into monster? Slowly, and it seems like that’s where a portion of the U.S is right now.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    If you told me Talib or Omar sit at home at night touching themselves as they watch these videos I would not be at all surprised.
    I am still waiting for the new speaker to censor these brother loving, goat mating lower than worm sh!% pieces of trash. Imagine if someone in congress in 1940s stood up and said Hitler is just trying to unify Europe and throw off his oppressors

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    House resolution 559

Does look like we will be involved soon.
    We already are involved. SEAL teams, and Delta are inside Gaza trying to locate and bring home Americans

Remember earlier was posted a video of Hamas attacking armored vehicles? I said its one thing to shoot at a target that doesn't shoot back. It always goes aa planned that way. Guess what they tried it and they failed.

I got a chuckle out of the face to face in article. Hand to hand might be what they meant.
    Possibly a translation error from Hebrew to English?

Top Bottom