• ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Imo,
    Some people are over educated. They believe they are unfoulable in the thought process.

The elites believe that the Palestinians are oppressed and persecuted by the US and Israel.
    Any amount of terror is OK in order to stop the "occupation".

Death to the Jews is just the 1st call for them. The elites want us killed off as well.

I hope one day they will stop?

My fear is they will find out why we are so peaceful.

Because we are great at war.
    Yep. I have spent my adult
    life making war, and We are good at it. If “they” want to poke the bear, have at it. I am getting tired of being provoked by people who have never been anywhere and done anything. Not a navy seal, not a a ranger, not any of that. Keep effing poking me, foreign and domestic. Hmm, seems like I have heard that last phrase somewhere, for those that have served.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yep. I have spent my adult
    life making war, and We are good at it. If “they” want to poke the bear, have at it. I am getting tired of being provoked by people who have never been anywhere and done anything. Not a navy seal, not a a ranger, not any of that. Keep effing poking me, foreign and domestic. Hmm, seems like I have heard that last phrase somewhere, for those that have served.
    That reminds me of this.
    IMG_20231031_160425_717.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Seeing reports of an Israeli bomb killing “50” civilians, while targeting g a Hamas leader. I don’t care. I really don’t. I am tired of terrorists using civilian’s, who support them by the way, as cover. You reap what you sow.
    Wait for the investigation because the news coming out of Gaza is Hamas propaganda spoon feed to CNN types.

Just seen this...

U.S. Iran Policy:

"Don't"

"Please do not"

"Don't do it again, I'm serious"

"Please stop"

"Don't do it a 22nd time"

"We'll pay you to stop"

"Hey, we paid you, and you didn't stop - no fair"

"Ok, we'll pay you again if you promise to try to stop"

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru

I wonder... did they take a Personal or vacation day to protest? I’m out of them this close to a new year. I came home after 9 hours,cooked supper cause the Mrs. was with kids and grandkids at trunk or treat at the church. I had to bag up trash and haul to the dumpster, get my lunch ready for work tomorrow and after dealing with the terrorists( my grandkids) when they came over, I was disappointed I didn’t have time to protest something I didn’t know anything about, other than following the sheep.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Seeing reports of an Israeli bomb killing “50” civilians, while targeting g a Hamas leader. I don’t care. I really don’t. I am tired of terrorists using civilian’s, who support them by the way, as cover. You reap what you sow.
    Reports are saying the camp had massive stores of weapons in the tunnels underneath and several minutes after the Israeli attack that there was a loud explosion and the ground gave way to a large crater.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I wonder... did they take a Personal or vacation day to protest? I’m out of them this close to a new year. I came home after 9 hours,cooked supper cause the Mrs. was with kids and grandkids at trunk or treat at the church. I had to bag up trash and haul to the dumpster, get my lunch ready for work tomorrow and after dealing with the terrorists( my grandkids) when they came over, I was disappointed I didn’t have time to protest something I didn’t know anything about, other than following the sheep.
    Somebody is paying them to do it. Somebody on this board says something like “follow the money”. Think about it, these shi* hole areas can have super expensive missiles, thousands of them. These u employed morons can afford to travel and protest. Who funds it? If this country was serious about ending this, and we are not because there is money to be made in an endless series of wars, we would track the money trail and end it.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Somebody is paying them to do it. Somebody on this board says something like “follow the money”. Think about it, these shi* hole areas can have super expensive missiles, thousands of them. These u employed morons can afford to travel and protest. Who funds it? If this country was serious about ending this, and we are not because there is money to be made in an endless series of wars, we would track the money trail and end it.
    I’m guessing Soros money and the politicians who don’t have the testicular fortitude to end it. How do we we win? I don’t disagree with anything you’ve said but I don’t think calling my U.S rep and giving stern consternation works except close to election time. The values and beliefs that I think a lot of us have, need to have value to those that can affect change. Im just too stupid to figure out a route to that change. And to your point, follow the money.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I’m guessing Soros money and the politicians who don’t have the testicular fortitude to end it. How do we we win? I don’t disagree with anything you’ve said but I don’t think calling my U.S rep and giving stern consternation works except close to election time. The values and beliefs that I think a lot of us have, need to have value to those that can affect change. Im just too stupid to figure out a route to that change. And to your point, follow the money.
    Yep. I agree. I do t know how to really change it either. Up against big money, maybe people finally see the light? I doubt that. Not sure what the answer is, it seems the politicians do not care what we want, they keep their jobs regardless of how bad they do theirs.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Top Bottom