• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Massie's excuse seems like smokescreen to me. What's up with that guy?
    After video came out from one of his interviews where he doubled down on white privilege in America wherein his black adopted son “has a harder time than his white son”…. Well, that’s gonna be a no from me dawg.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    To clarify my earlier statement.…. I am not advocating our getting involved in boots on the ground, just let Israel do their thing. Maybe sell them weapons. Certainly them over Ukraine. Europe can handle their own problem. Islamic terrorists, to me, are clearly a greater threat than Russia/Ukraine. Just my opinion, worth exactly what you paid to read it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    To clarify my earlier statement.…. I am not advocating our getting involved in boots on the ground, just let Israel do their thing. Maybe sell them weapons. Certainly them over Ukraine. Europe can handle their own problem. Islamic terrorists, to me, are clearly a greater threat than Russia/Ukraine. Just my opinion, worth exactly what you paid to read it.

Well I mean at the end of the day it is your money.

I think it'd be much more responsibly spent if people who want to help these countries just donated rather than create laws that loot social security to prop up welfare programs in foreign countries.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

I think it'd be much more responsibly spent if people who want to help these countries just donated rather than create laws that loot social security to prop up welfare programs in foreign countries.
    You say that like you think there is a chance this type of government theft will stop. I’m not saying it’s right, just that we are too far down that rabbit hole to do anything about it Other than the unthinkable thing…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You say that like you think there is a chance this type of government theft will stop. I’m not saying it’s right, just that we are too far down that rabbit hole to do anything about it Other than the unthinkable thing…

It will stop, as soon as people stop falling for the grifts and reject people like Mike Johnson, rather than continuing on the path to hypernormalization.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County

I don’t disagree in principle on what you are saying. I just think that evil must be confronted and defeated. I happen to think this is it. If you don’t, well, this is still a free country. I just know I have spent 38 years and counting on this stuff, and it is exactly the same as when I first deployed. I would really really like my grandkids, who are 3 and 11, to not have to do the same thing. My opinion, and mine only, stop it here and now, and let’s move on to bigger and better. Your mileage may vary of course.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    No, you were right the first time. JUST.

Yesterday I had some black lady call me a "big headed cracker" and that somebody needed to "beat my ass" at the UPS store because I dared to skip the line of folks waiting to have their amazon barcodes scanned for packageless returns.

My package already had a label ready for the truck and just needed to be scanned in later. Its SOP for labeled packages that are ready to ship to be dropped off on a side counter while workers handle full service customers. They get to those boxes later.

That was "just" a racial slur/harassment. ( I just smiled at her and shook my head) It shouldnt show up on some chart somewhere.

Call me when folks are being assaulted and harmed physically.
    You are better man than me! I’m over this crap, I would have unleashed a tirade with a big assed hoe somewhere in there. Can’t people just be courteous to one another?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don’t disagree in principle on what you are saying. I just think that evil must be confronted and defeated. I happen to think this is it. If you don’t, well, this is still a free country. I just know I have spent 38 years and counting on this stuff, and it is exactly the same as when I first deployed. I would really really like my grandkids, who are 3 and 11, to not have to do the same thing. My opinion, and mine only, stop it here and now, and let’s move on to bigger and better. Your mileage may vary of course.

The testicular fortitude does not exist to do what's necessary to stop it here and now, which is why I don't support any of this nonsense.

They aren't going to wipe them out, they'll arm some rebel groups who will end up attacking us 30 years later and keep repeating the cycle.

It's a hard thing to convey concisely and simply. If people are queasy about civilian casualties and upsetting the neighbors, they don't have what it takes to solve the problem, so I'm not going to look to them to do it. They sold the same story for Iraq and Afghanistan, and when the opportunities presented themselves, they walked away from it and got into moral quandaries. A lot of folks got court marshalled for trying to do the right thing.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    The testicular fortitude does not exist to do what's necessary to stop it here and now, which is why I don't support any of this nonsense.

They aren't going to wipe them out, they'll arm some rebel groups who will end up attacking us 30 years later and keep repeating the cycle.

It's a hard thing to convey concisely and simply. If people are queasy about civilian casualties and upsetting the neighbors, they don't have what it takes to solve the problem, so I'm not going to look to them to do it. They sold the same story for Iraq and Afghanistan, and when the opportunities presented themselves, they walked away from it and got into moral quandaries. A lot of folks got court marshalled for trying to do the right thing.
    I think we are on the same page.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You are better man than me! I’m over this crap, I would have unleashed a tirade with a big assed hoe somewhere in there. Can’t people just be courteous to one another?
    In her mind I was being rude and jumping the line. Apparently since I didnt wait in line behind everyone else, I was cutting. (even though I didnt have to since it required no immediate action by the staff since I didnt need a receipt). But she didnt try to have constructive dialog and ask why I though I was too good to wait in line. (though I'm sure calmly explaining how ready to ship packages work there wouldnt have appeased her)

I dont disagree with you, Sadly. The post upthread of the little girl bragging about killing Jews is why we probably need to go scorched earth.

It aint pretty, but until you eliminate ALL those who believe the Jews need to be wiped off the planet, this is going to be a concern. Wipe the adults in her family? She'd hate even more and it would get worse. And no, I dont think that "genocide" is worth it or practical. The mentality is a cancer, and like cancer, if you dont cut out ALL of the cells, even the primoridial ones like her, eventually the cancer will return.

I think even telling the jews "Sorry, But Israel just wont work for world peace. We are overriding the agreement of '48 and giving the land to the Muslims. We have carved out 20,000* square miles for you to rebuild on unused federal land in the US. Come on over on our dime.

Even then, I still dont think there would be total peace.

*their undisputed land is only 12,700sq miles.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If it has to be one or the other, then let Ukraine borrow its own money - perhaps from the EU since they're the ones calling so loudly for someone to do something

That would free up a lot of funds and materiel for Israel, who has been a better ally than Ukraine has and for a longer time
    No. They both can borrow for themselves. I am sick of our country borrowing all of this money and giving it to other countries. Let them get their own debt.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I dont disagree with you, Sadly. The post upthread of the little girl bragging about killing Jews is why we probably need to go scorched earth.

It aint pretty, but until you eliminate ALL those who believe the Jews need to be wiped off the planet, this is going to be a concern. Wipe the adults in her family? She'd hate even more and it would get worse. And no, I dont think that "genocide" is worth it or practical. The mentality is a cancer, and like cancer, if you dont cut out ALL of the cells, even the primoridial ones like her, eventually the cancer will return.

I think even telling the jews "Sorry, But Israel just wont work for world peace. We are overriding the agreement of '48 and giving the land to the Muslims. We have carved out 20,000* square miles for you to rebuild on unused federal land in the US. Come on over on our dime.

Even then, I still dont think there would be total peace.

*their undisputed land is only 12,700sq miles.
    I’m not tech savvy and don’t know how to seperate it but the reply you made from Tombs post was well written brother. I agree !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Can we ****ing attack Mexico instead for Christ's sake!
    or at least lock the damn door!

I’m not tech savvy and don’t know how to seperate it but the reply you made from Tombs post was well written brother. I agree !!
    Used my mod hat to take care of that for you. Thanks.

Top Bottom