• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I think a lot of it is they see it as the “thing” that all the cool guys are doing. Many many people live in some kind of insulated bubble, completely divorced from the reality of the world and how things would be if “they got what they wanted”.
    An apt description for 95% of the left on the majority of the big issues. We're seeing what happens when the left gets what they want. The planet is decaying rapidly on every level but at least we can all pretend things are better.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Why is it when they show videos of destroyed buildings from inside Gaza there are literally military age males everywhere?
    I have been wondering that myself and I have seen many videos of Hamas terrorists wearing civilians clothing while engaged with killing innocent people as well as fighting the IDF.

My conclusion is they are Hamas without a AK, RPG, Rocket launcher, etc, etc.
    IDF can't take them out unless they are armed or in Hamas bunker, or tunnel, and they know that.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

What is there to consider? Any money or aid sent to Gaza goes to Hamas first, then Hamas gives if anything to the citizens of Gaza.
    So we have been funding Hamas for years. It's time to stop funding terrorism by calling it aid.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The U.S. has asked Israel to hold off on the ground attack. They are still in the process of preparing their military so that it is fully primed and protected for the next phase of the war. There is nothing binding in their request, but the Israeli government is honoring it. First, because America has been a good military friend and a great supplier of weapons and materiel. Second, because it’s the right thing to do. When the IDF feels they have weakened Gaza enough for invasion and the U.S. military is ready for the next step in the war, then Israel’s military will cross the southern border to root out the terrorists.

Top Bottom