• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    This is irritating to see. Between Ukraine and now them why? Why the hell didn't Israel ready have a stock pile? I watched a artillery unit have to suspend two different lots of ammo because it was so old and bad. They had 2 guns go down do to a pop and no kick and then they had had a air burst with a different lot. They said if their guns where deemed bad after the round where blown out of the tube by e.o.d that they could replace the guns or tunes because all surplus has been sent to Ukraine
    My Thing 2 was a 0352 Missile Launcher in the USMC and he finished his enlistment 16 -17 months ago. He served in a LAR Unit shooting tows and Javelin Missiles.
    Very few Marines have the option to shoot a Javelin with the outlandish cost.
    We have now sent thousands of them to the Ukraine and our own Soldiers and Marines can't get them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Whoa. I have little doubt this sort of thing would happen at IU or Purdue or any other taxpayer funded college. Why are taxpayers paying for it? And why don’t we hold our legislature accountable for it?

I'm really not a fan of cancel culture. But, I dunno. These people participate in cancel culture so **** 'em. Cancel the *****es.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    My Thing 2 was a 0352 Missile Launcher in the USMC and he finished his enlistment 16 -17 months ago. He served in a LAR Unit shooting tows and Javelin Missiles.
    Very few Marines have the option to shoot a Javelin with the outlandish cost.
    We have now sent thousands of them to the Ukraine and our own Soldiers and Marines can't get them.
    Yep.. all those stingers we sent? Same way. Went alot of guard or reserve units go to small arms. They get told hey. Qual on the first go around we don't have enough ammo. By strict you're supposed to zero, irons, then optics and layers, then ya get a practice qual then a record. Its usually ya get to zero just optic then ya get 1 record qual. Yes there are redo quality for failures. But ammo is always so limited

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    the young men in the military weapons depots need to get their rags and dust off some of those bombs they have been storing since trinity. They’re going to be needed before this is over.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Whoa. I have little doubt this sort of thing would happen at IU or Purdue or any other taxpayer funded college. Why are taxpayers paying for it? And why don’t we hold our legislature accountable for it?

Listening to that on headphones, they are not chanting “we want Jewish genocide,” they’re definitely chanting, “we charge you with genocide.” Which is ironic since radical Palestinians have been advocating for the annihilation of Israel since 1948.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    As this continues to escalate and more players enter the arena, becoming more polarized against Israel, the US and other nations with traditional values & beliefs. I am less optomistic that this will end without destruction and events that I have not seen in my lifetime.
    Well put. I feel the same way.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Listening to that on headphones, they are not chanting “we want Jewish genocide,” they’re definitely chanting, “we charge you with genocide.” Which is ironic since radical Palestinians have been advocating for the annihilation of Israel since 1948.
    It's in their charter.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    A 1,000 MW coal-fired power plant costs in most cases around $1 billion. That's with all the red tape and US government regulations etc.

In Gaza they wouldn't have to deal with all of that. So with all the US taxpayer money given to Hamas they could have built several brand new coal fired power plants to give Gaza more than 5-6 hours a day of electricity which is normal.
    They could import coal from Turkey, Iran, Russia, Indonesia, and many other countries. It's cheap energy.

Instead they use US taxpayers dollars to murder Israelis.

Just like Democrat ran big city's. They don't care about the poor or well being of the avg citizen.

Top Bottom