• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    As this continues to escalate and more players enter the arena, becoming more polarized against Israel, the US and other nations with traditional values & beliefs. I am less optomistic that this will end without destruction and events that I have not seen in my lifetime.

Sadly the terrorists are winning. It's quite eye opening that they are SO prevalent in our educational institutions, let alone congress.

:nailbite:

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Sadly the terrorists are winning. It's quite eye opening that they are SO prevalent in our educational institutions, let alone congress.

:nailbite:
    The Marxists have been playing the long game for a while. The individuals may be fools, but their strategy is sound. When society becomes affluent and complacent, eventually parasites latch on to the healthy host, but they don't do so overtly. It is in their parasitic nature to appear as a symbiotic benefactor rather than a detrimental consumer. They also look to propagate their species, and the best way to spread their ideology is corrupting the institutions.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009

This is irritating to see. Between Ukraine and now them why? Why the hell didn't Israel ready have a stock pile? I watched a artillery unit have to suspend two different lots of ammo because it was so old and bad. They had 2 guns go down do to a pop and no kick and then they had had a air burst with a different lot. They said if their guns where deemed bad after the round where blown out of the tube by e.o.d that they could replace the guns or tunes because all surplus has been sent to Ukraine

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I agree with a lot of what he says.

Why again do we have to borrow money to give to Israel? Why can't they borrow their own money?
    If it has to be one or the other, then let Ukraine borrow its own money - perhaps from the EU since they're the ones calling so loudly for someone to do something

That would free up a lot of funds and materiel for Israel, who has been a better ally than Ukraine has and for a longer time

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County

There is an element of people, large and vocal, who keep up the insane, and losing, view that we should show mercy to an enemy we have on the ropes (or an ally has on the ropes). This doesn’t work. I KNOW there are civilians in Gaza that are not Hamas. I KNOW that they don’t really have free elections. I also KNOW that the same people demonstrating in The streets, celebrating Israeli deaths, murder, and rape; are providing fighters for Hamas. Just a simple truth. You cannot appease someone who wants your total elimination, ESPECIALLY if that cause is wrapped in the trappings of a religion that governs your total existence. That is where Israel is. They have made mistakes and are not perfect, but that is where they are. In WWII we faced a similar enemy in Germany, and especially Japan, with their reverence of their emperor. We won that one by completely subjugating them. No choice, surrender or we kill all of you. That is how you win. We have forgotten how to win, and the end result is endless wars against the same enemy and more deaths for generations. Everyone can decide for themselves, but I have chosen a side, and want whatever needs to be done to be done and end it. You cannot appease evil. You must confront and destroy it, or you will eventually be destroyed by it. Like It or not, that is the reality. Always has been. I guess we just need to decide for ourselves what side is evil. I have.

Top Bottom