• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's CA. the legislature would probably applaud it.
    Oh I understand. What I’m saying is I have little doubt the same sentiments exist and are cultivated in Indiana’s taxpayer funded colleges and universities. (Not to mention all the ESG and DEI stuff—but that’s all from the same pit of hell). Why do Indiana taxpayers allow a GOP supermajority legislature to keep a blind eye on it?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Oh I understand. What I’m saying is I have little doubt the same sentiments exist and are cultivated in Indiana’s taxpayer funded colleges and universities. (Not to mention all the ESG and DEI stuff—but that’s all from the same pit of hell). Why do Indiana taxpayers allow a GOP supermajority legislature to keep a blind eye on it?
    Because the Indiana GOP is only a half step to the right of the communist party. They answer to the COC, not the voters.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Whoa. I have little doubt this sort of thing would happen at IU or Purdue or any other taxpayer funded college. Why are taxpayers paying for it? And why don’t we hold our legislature accountable for it?

Because we can't fix everything, everywhere, all at once

(See: First Trump presidency)

We probably can't fix ANYTHING if we can't agree on a list of pressing problems and an associated prioritization of same. That's a debate
    conservatives badly need to have

Top Bottom