• ...and so much more!
  • Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    There has always been and will always be low information voters.

View attachment 307619

Can't remember the name of the show/documentary, but I took this photo while watching.
    Had we stayed out and the war gone differently the Axis would have came after us eventually. We just weren’t high on the list. I think Islam will do the same. It is an aggressive cancer.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Had we stayed out and the war gone differently the Axis would have came after us eventually. We just weren’t high on the list. I think Islam will do the same. It is an aggressive cancer.

Hitler was working on what he called the New York bomber, one that could take the war at least to part of the USA, much like the original B-25 raid on Japan. One way ticket to get a point across.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Hitler was working on what he called the New York bomber, one that could take the war at least to part of the USA, much like the original B-25 raid on Japan. One way ticket to get a point across.
    and was also why most of the manufacturing of wartime goods were not being done on the left and right coasts.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    When I was a kid, I couldn't figure out why people voted for Ross Perot, allowing Bill Clinton to win. I thought Republicans were the good guys. I get it now.
    Yeah, I can't imagine how horrible the 90s would have been if Perot hadn't ushered Bubba into the White House. The horror.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember a line from band of Brothers near the end of the story where they are passing along column of German prisoners and one of the paratroopers yells, "What were you thinking, you are still using horses.

At the end of the day the Axis powers should have considered themselves fortunate. America could have easily sent their country, culture, and people the same direction as Carthage.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    There was also a proposed “Amerika Rakete” design for an A10 booster with an A9 second stage (what is popularly known as “V-2” was A4 in the “Aggregat” series of German rockets). A10/A9 had a target range of 5000 km.

Some referred to it as the “New York Rocket”.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom