• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    This is why Jehovah said he hated religion.
    He wanted obedience and a relationship nothing to do with religion. I'll be your Father and you'll be my son isn't religion its relationship.
    Man made it into religion.
    Even evolution is a religion now.
    The way I see it, religion is more a form of tribalism rather than simply having a relationship with a theocratic figure (in this case The Father of Heaven and Earth), but many confuse this to be exclusive to the belief of a higher presence. Religion is abiding by a common set of rules and dogmas set forth either by "theocratic" or secular sources. When challenged for being "religious" simply for holding a belief, I simply respond that we all have a "god" we serve. Be it The Lord, money, power, ourselves. It's like that one Bob Dylan song where the lyrics go on about how it doesn't matter who you are, you have to serve somebody.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I believe that there can be no doubt they were carrying out these instructions that were given to them. This was obviously the game plan. When has Israel done such a thing?

* The forces that raided the Jewish settlements around Gaza received clear and explicit instructions to kill and kidnap civilians, including the elderly, women and children.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    The even bigger surprise is that I've actually heard of some of the names on this list.
    Well, Gadot is israeli and Schrieber's mother is jewish. Douglas is Jewish through his father, Kirk. Jamie's father, Tony Curtis was Jewish. So maybe it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that they would support Israel.

I'm guessing Pine is Jewish also as he attended a Jewish private high school. Amy Schumer is also jewish ( and is a cousin of Senator Chuckie Schumer!)

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The Secretary General of the United Nations just made this statement in the Security Council of the United Nations:

“It should be recognized that the Hamas attacks did not happen in a vacuum. The Palestinians are under a suffocating occupation, their lands are taken, the economy is paralyzed and their homes destroyed. The prospect of a political solution is fading.”

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    The Secretary General of the United Nations just made this statement in the Security Council of the United Nations:

“It should be recognized that the Hamas attacks did not happen in a vacuum. The Palestinians are under a suffocating occupation, their lands are taken, the economy is paralyzed and their homes destroyed. The prospect of a political solution is fading.”

Defund the UN

Top Bottom