• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    No pleasing these Islamic jihad types only one solution to their very existence.

Since they love killing Jews so much and they tell us so, let the Jews do what they do best.
    I agree if someone or a group of people only want your death there is only one way to deal with them. Get them before they get you or your loved ones.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No, I think we are on the same page. I was speaking mostly about the authors.

And I agree. Since 1948 at least, Israel has tried to play nice and tolerate the others and coexist. Were they perfect? No. But they tried to be a neighbor (notice I didnt say a great neighbor) and coexist. All the while the terrorists did everything they could to actively harm Israelis, both .gov and civilian.

I too say "Enough". They have proven a two state solution is impossible because Hamas wont allow it. (From the river to the sea)
    2nd time around folks, nice and loud for those in the back of the room:

"Pave palestine, and put up a parking loooooot!"*

*after allowing civilians to escape of course, unlike Israel.

I don't really believe the BS about "civilians."

War has always been about wiping out major populations centers to deplete resources, be it labor or potential recruits. Only in very recent history have we made a big deal out of civilian causalities and tried to make war into some happy and acceptable thing.

We're the country that didn't drop just 1, but 2 nuclear weapons on civilian cities. It is laughably absurd for us to lecture anyone about how to conduct a war.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

War has always been about wiping out major populations centers to deplete resources, be it labor or potential recruits. Only in very recent history have we made a big deal out of civilian causalities and tried to make war into some happy and acceptable thing.

We're the country that didn't drop just 1, but 2 nuclear weapons on civilian cities. It is laughably absurd for us to lecture anyone about how to conduct a war.
    On that last point, I don’t think we can really say that. Because nobody in our .gov today was involved.

That and “other times, other customs “ also comes into play.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Don't worry Putin is doing the lectures nowadays.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Where to begin... what have we got here? F-16s have air superiority capability, but have never been used in that role. A-10s? We know what the Hawgs do, CAS (Close Air Support) and tank killing. F-15Es are air-to-mud fighter/bombers. KC-135s have been around since the Eisenhower Administration.

We have ISR assets in-theater. Are there any Gen 5 Fighters in theater? We have two Carrier Groups in the Med. I'm thinking there are F/A-18 Super Hornets, E/F-18 Growlers (Radar Jammers) and F-35s (B and C Models) coming in from the sea.

Israeli Air Force has a serious air superiority capability.

Take out the SAMs. Take out the rockets. Let the Israelis deal with the tunnels.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Where to begin... what have we got here? F-16s have air superiority capability, but have never been used in that role. A-10s? We know what the Hawgs do, CAS (Close Air Support) and tank killing. F-15Es are air-to-mud fighter/bombers. KC-135s have been around since the Eisenhower Administration.

We have ISR assets in-theater. Are there any Gen 5 Fighters in theater? We have two Carrier Groups in the Med. I'm thinking there are F/A-18 Super Hornets, E/F-18 Growlers (Radar Jammers) and F-35s (B and C Models) coming in from the sea.

Israeli Air Force has a serious air superiority capability.

Take out the SAMs. Take out the rockets. Let the Israelis deal with the tunnels.
    EA-18 Growlers aren't they pretty old also? Or like everything else get upgraded?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What are you talking about? Biden was there, he was a nuclear professor who designed the bombs and flew in the plane to drop them.
    A couple of those old codgers that have been in congress for decades s may have been Pages during the war years. :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's like the mk 48 torpedo is not like the original mk 48s.

They get offloaded after each voyage, and sent back to get overhauled and any upgrades installed.
    The navy leases the torp, and only pays for it when it is fired.
    Or at least that's what I've heard.

Carriers have some civilians on board from the manufacturers to help with some of the constantly evolving 'packages'.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    EA-18 Growlers aren't they pretty old also? Or like everything else get upgraded?
    The Growlers became operational around the time I retired in 2007. It can also perform the Wild Weasel mission carrying AGM-88 HARMs.

The jammer pods... that have been being replaced for 20 years... that are the same ones the E/F-111 carried...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The Growlers became operational around the time I retired in 2007. It can also perform the Wild Weasel mission carrying AGM-88 HARMs.

The jammer pods... that have been being replaced for 20 years... that are the same ones the E/F-111 carried...
    F 111 now we are going back in time. Growing up that was one of my favorite planes, also the Corsair 2.

Top Bottom