• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just imagine that none of this current destruction existed prior to 18 days ago. Think about it and what Hamas has brought upon you. They knew what they did would illicit this kind of response from Israel and that Gazans would suffer because of it. Many Gazans even initially blindly cheered what Hamas had done oblivious to what would await them in the aftermath.

Like teens that seem to no longer cause/effect from their parents.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Qatar needs to hand Hamas leaders over that they are harboring, and protecting. If not we pull all our aid and forces out of there and let them deal with Iran themselves. Just my opinion.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This has got to be satire.
    It is "The Grauniad" Is a satirical nickname given to "The Guardian." The name was given to it by the satirical magazine Private Eye.

The header is even similar to "The Guardian."

1698181554654.png

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This.

And from The twitchy link, people like him and those claiming that Israel is doing ethnic cleansing need smacked into reality. Literally. Because talking isn’t working.

I think you got my comment backwards.

Once again I will still state that my position is: Israel is fully justified to turn Gaza and the West Bank into a desolate parking lot, and I couldn't care less how many civilians will die in the process. But if you try to propagandize me, or manipulate my emotions, I will consider you just as bad. (I.E. feed me stories about beheaded babies and other stuff that isn't nearly as impactful as 5000+ rockets being fired into a nation)

In fact I will go a step further and say Israel is morally obligated to wipe out the west bank and gaza strip at this point, and every passing day of inaction is another moral crime.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think you got my comment backwards.

Once again I will still state that my position is: Israel is fully justified to turn Gaza and the West Bank into a desolate parking lot, and I couldn't care less how many civilians will die in the process. But if you try to propagandize me, or manipulate my emotions, I will consider you just as bad. (I.E. feed me stories about beheaded babies and other stuff that isn't nearly as impactful as 5000+ rockets being fired into a nation)

In fact I will go a step further and say Israel is morally obligated to wipe out the west bank and gaza strip at this point, and every passing day of inaction is another moral crime.
    No, I think we are on the same page. I was speaking mostly about the authors.

And I agree. Since 1948 at least, Israel has tried to play nice and tolerate the others and coexist. Were they perfect? No. But they tried to be a neighbor (notice I didnt say a great neighbor) and coexist. All the while the terrorists did everything they could to actively harm Israelis, both .gov and civilian.

I too say "Enough". They have proven a two state solution is impossible because Hamas wont allow it. (From the river to the sea)
    2nd time around folks, nice and loud for those in the back of the room:

"Pave palestine, and put up a parking loooooot!"*

*after allowing civilians to escape of course, unlike Israel.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom