• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Did you forget that the radical muslims said that after they kill all the Jews, that they would come (here) after us? In fact, there are many locations already in the US. And more are coming in through the southern borders (mostly) daily. And what are they bringing with them? Your guess is as good as mine.

Not really trying to keep score or anything, but a radical Christian was waaaaay more successful at killing Jews than all the radical Muslims combined.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Go much farther back in history. You will find that the land ORIGINALLY belonged to the Jews. It was stolen FROM THEM when they were taken as slaves. They just got it back. They need to take the rest of it back and keep it.

I'm wondering if I can find those history books written in Arabic?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Those of us who are children of God DO owe Israel our support!
    The Israelis were the ORIGINAL owners of the land. It was STOLEN from them CENTURIES ago! (When, they were taken as slaves)

They really don't even need to share it, but are willing for the sake of peace (which was not forthcoming)

I'm glad that Israel is fighting for their rights now. (About time!)

Good luck proving the land was theirs before they went to Egypt.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I assume all of you that are concerned about Israel having occupied land in their territory will be hauling your butts back to Europe (or where ever your people came from) and giving this land back to us Native Americans.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I assume all of you that are concerned about Israel having occupied land in their territory will be hauling your butts back to Europe (or where ever your people came from) and giving this land back to us Native Americans.

What claims are Native Americans making on what lands?

Here's a quick rundown on Native American benefits from the federal govt.

http://indian.utah.gov/faq/indian_heritage.html

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    I know they can.
    And you need to get off that indian "train". You are here also. And you don't deserve it any more than anyone else. Even if you are a decendant - you don't deserve anything because you failed them.

We have more than compensated them over the decades and still are. And MY people weren't even here at the time - so it has nothing to do with me and mine. So - cry another river!

Yes, we've compensated the Native Americans, but the Palestinians aren't given anything other than laser guided missiles and dead infants.

It's not surprising that most of America supports Israel. After all, most of America also voted for Obama. It's just disappointing.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yes, we've compensated the Native Americans, but the Palestinians aren't given anything other than laser guided missiles and dead infants.

It's not surprising that most of America supports Israel. After all, most of America also voted for Obama. It's just disappointing.

baghdad_bob_1.jpg

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY

Which is more than those baby murdering savages deserve. I've had about enough of this crap. When your beloved "Palestinians" (There's no such thing by the way, they're just other Arabs) stop strapping Semtex to teenagers and blowing up pizzerias killing other teenagers hanging out after school; when they stop sending little boys and girls dressed in dynamite sweaters onto buses, when they stop enforcing checkpoints through their country, for the sole purpose of finding and coldbloodedly MURDERING the occupants because they're Jewish....then MAYBE, they can be considered human. Until then, they're vermin. Nothing more than a possum in the garbage can to be exterminated because they can't be civilized. They don't know how to coexist, because they don't want to coexist.

Boo-hoo. The "other Arabs this" , "The Other Arabs that." In the grand scheme of things I have very little opinion on the Arab Israeli conflist. The mention of a fictitious people living under tyranny and oppression (There are Arabs in the Israeli Knesset. Know of any Jews serving in public official roles in Arab countries?) is enough to blow up the bull****-meter.

Whatever. I've spoken my mind. This is why I avoid this topic like the plague. It's not really critical to my country's interests, no offense but IMHO biblical reference has no place in foreign policy. Then you got guys like this one here, who would have followed Arafat around and held his drooping old man's sack just to show how "on the side of justice" he is, despite what a despicable murdering bastard he was.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

All the wealth in this country couldn't repay what we have done to the Native Americans ;)

People talk about how atrocious the Holocaust was... but the Holocaust doesn't even shake a stick at the genocide Europeans committed against the Natives of North and South America.... Its not even comparable.

On topic however, I agree that its disappointing the amount of blind support we give Israel. I honestly don't care if people genuinely feel like we should support Israel... I would just like them to understand that Israel or America for that matter, aren't any more righteous than any other country in this war.

The older I get, the more I realize that America has indeed become Rome! Not only in action, but in mentality. This notion that "America is the light" and "the rest of the world is the dark" is flat out bull****.... I love my country... but I'm not to brainwashed to believe that America and all it does globally is infallible. I realize that my wonderful childhood and all the opportunities I have been given have come through coercion as well as hard work.

A lot of peoples throats have been cut and a lot of heads scalped for me to say I am proud to be an American.... When the people of this country can understand this, the concept of "world peace" becomes a lot more realistic.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Arabs have vowed to destroy the only working democracy in the Middle East, I can't think of a reason in the world why we shouldn't be willing to assist Israel against their enemies.

I would truly love to see you support this statement with a single fact.

And for future reference, here are three terrific reasons why we shouldn't be helping Israel against their enemies:

1. Israel has broken 65 UN resolutions and committed massive violations of the human rights, autonomy, and dignity of a sovereign people.
    2. Providing aid to Israel actually violates United States law.
    3. Israel is a competitor to the USA in the arms market. There is absolutely no reason we should give arms or financial support to a US competitor. Many of their citizens are wealthier than ours. They have plenty of money, and manufacture their own weapons that they sell competitively against the United States. They don't need ours.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    All the wealth in this country couldn't repay what we have done to the Native Americans ;) .......

Who in the hell is we?

My great grandfather didn't do that, my grandfather didn't do that, my father didn't do that, I didn't do that, my kids have not done that.

Now tell me, who is we?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    No thanks..... I already have one.

silver.gif

I have nothing to do with that but I'm responsible?????

Where did I make you responsible for anything?

If you want to discuss anything further... feel free to PM me rather than hijack the thread for your ego.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Where did I make you responsible for anything?

All the wealth in this country couldn't repay what we have done to the Native Americans ;)

Right here /\

If you want to discuss anything further... feel free to PM me rather than hijack the thread for your ego.

My ego is too large for PM.
    I asked for a PM upgrade up to the task, but alas it seems it is too expensive. :(

Top Bottom