• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Every one of the wars you mention were initiated against Israel by neighboring countries. If country A attacks country B and gets its a$$ handed to it do they really have a beef if country B annexes a bit of territory as a buffer to preclude further attacks? I think not. Oh, and stop getting your history from CNN.

Sir, I'm not even going to try and respond to anything else, but the last line. Mainly because everything else is the same dribble from The Blue Star Daily where 90% of this thread comes from. Israel is always a "victim", it's how they stay relevant.

CNN is one of the biggest media networks supporting Israel. Wolf Blitzer (CNN's lead anchor) is a former lobbyist for AIPAC. I trust you'll keep your ignorance to your self from now on? Probably not.

Last edited:

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Israelis - Human
    "Palestinians" - Not so much

Targeting civilians with random mortars and rockets - Criminal
    Targeting Hamas commanders and operatives and their resources - Legit

I'm no cheerleader for Israel, and I believe that they should fight their own battles. However, only the most biased fool would not draw a distinction between the actions of Hamas and the actions of Israel.

It is said that if Hamas would lay down its arms, there would be no more killing. If Israel would lay down its arms, there would be no more Israel.

I believe that there is a lot of truth to that.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sir, I'm not even going to try and respond to anything else, but the last line. Mainly because everything else is the same dribble from The Blue Star Daily where 90% of this thread comes from. Israel is always a "victim", it's how they stay relevant.

CNN is one of the biggest media networks supporting Israel. Wolf Blitzer (CNN's lead anchor) is a former lobbyist for AIPAC. I trust you'll keep your ignorance to your self from now on? Probably not.

Because you can't.

Before you attack someone's level of knowledge and their intellect you might want to re-read some of your posts on this thread.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Our ancestors CHOSE to leave - the Isrealites were taken as slaves - against their will.

We're still paying you for "your" land - WAY overpriced. Debt paid long time ago. Need to stop now. (BTW - most was purchased - not stolen.) Bitter truth, huh?

While it is true that the Israelites were taken as slaves, against their will, it was because the last two kingdoms, Israel and Judah, lost wars against the Assyrians and becoming slaves to the Assyrians were part of the plunder.

So that nation of Israel and Israelites are long gone. This new nation/state of Israel is made up primarily people of Jewish faith, or Israelis.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso

I'm no cheerleader for Israel, and I believe that they should fight their own battles. However, only the most biased fool would not draw a distinction between the actions of Hamas and the actions of Israel.

It is said that if Hamas would lay down its arms, there would be no more killing. If Israel would lay down its arms, there would be no more Israel.

I believe that there is a lot of truth to that.

That's spells it out pretty succinctly...

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.

Here are two stories that I think are very applicable:

Hamas kills six suspected of aiding Israel, drags body through streets | Fox News

Brazen faking of images reveals Hamas

Israel would probably imprison citizens suspected of helping Hamas. The Palestinians just torture and/or kill them and drag them through the streets, heh. And yes yes, I know all about Fox News bias - I actually use CNN for news most of the time, but their story about dragging the bodies through the streets was a video clip only.

By the way, a cease fire has just been announced:

Cease-fire reached in Gaza conflict - CNN.com

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Because you can't.

Before you attack someone's level of knowledge and their intellect you might want to re-read some of your posts on this thread.

I can and have. My posts illustrate the situation beyond the propaganda you so gleefully suck down. I don't expect to change a mind filled with nonsense.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Actually, the cease fire is the result of Mohhamed Morsi, the Egyptian president. Clinton had nothing much to do with this. She was a day late to the game.

Isn't this kind of like Himmler negotiating a ceasefire for Hitler?:n00b:

Dude, you're going to get your ass kicked, let's call for a ceasefire to buy us some time to regroup and rearm. Makes us look REALLY good in world opinion.

Sorry, not buying it for a minute.:noway:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso

Dude, you're going to get your ass kicked, let's call for a ceasefire to buy us some time to regroup and rearm. Makes us look REALLY good in world opinion.

Agreed, they'll be at it soon enough...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

It might not last, but it doesn't change the facts that the ceasefire was negotiated in Egypt between Israeli diplomats, Hamas and Morsi. We had nothing of any substantial manner to do with it.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    It might not last, but it doesn't change the facts that the ceasefire was negotiated in Egypt between Israeli diplomats, Hamas and Morsi. We had nothing of any substantial manner to do with it.

Wait, so you're saying they can act like big boys without us holding their wittoo hands???

IMPOSSIBRU

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace

While you may be 100% correct, one might also consider..... that WE know of. It is quite possible we put pressure on the Egyptians thru "back channels".:dunno:

Top Bottom