• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    lol @ sources for images. I particularly like "electronicintifada.net." Classy.

You do understand the difference between image hosting and reporting, don't you? Because I'm sure that anyone over the age of 18 would know that photos are possessive of objective quality, and are their own source despite the hosting domain.

Surely you know this.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    I would truly love to see you support this statement with a single fact.

And for future reference, here are three terrific reasons why we shouldn't be helping Israel against their enemies:

1. Israel has broken 65 UN resolutions and committed massive violations of the human rights, autonomy, and dignity of a sovereign people.
    2. Providing aid to Israel actually violates United States law.
    3. Israel is a competitor to the USA in the arms market. There is absolutely no reason we should give arms or financial support to a US competitor. Many of their citizens are wealthier than ours. They have plenty of money, and manufacture their own weapons that they sell competitively against the United States. They don't need ours.

cft

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Surely you realize that none of those children are being harmed, and your images do absolutely zero to support your claims of Israeli brutality. However, your choice of where to go for images, and the rapidity with which you were able to provide them lends credence to the belief that you are either:

A: a reader of those propaganda sites
    B: using a canned argument
    C: both

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Surely you realize that none of those children are being harmed, and your images do absolutely zero to support your claims of Israeli brutality. However, your choice of where to go for images, and the rapidity with which you were able to provide them lends credence to the belief that you are either:

A: a reader of those propaganda sites
    B: using a canned argument
    C: both

D: Using Google image search.

Thanks for playing though.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Let me put this in the simplest terms for EVERYONE. It doesn't matter who owned land in the past, Cavemen, Indians, Palestinians. Murder is not acceptable except as defense from aggression.

Defense of homeland is fine, but if you lost your homeland then find a new one, or move back and buy your own individual land where you consider your homeland, and live in peace with other cultures. Do not expect to evict entire cultures, so you can cleanse the land ethnically back to some arbitrary point in time! That is genocide. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Palestinians want genocide. All you people who hate Israel must think genocide is okay. Maybe you're a fan of Naziism. I don't think you really know what you're talking about.

And the Israelis do provide tons of benefits to Palestinians, as does America and the UN. Israel only acts in defense. If Hamas didn't launch rockets from and such, and use human shields then civilians wouldn't get hurt as much. Hamas are terrorists after all.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    brilliant_681.jpg

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    w37_53064427.jpg

Jewish survivors of the Buchenwald Nazi concentration camp, some still in their camp clothing, stand on the deck of the refugee immigration ship Mataroa, on July 15, 1945 at Haifa port, during the British Mandate of Palestine, in what would later become the State of Israel. During World War II, millions of Jews were fleeing Germany and its occupied territories, many attempting to enter the British Mandate of Palestine, despite tight restrictions on Jewish immigration established by the British in 1939. Many of these would-be immigrants were caught and rounded up into detention camps. In 1947, Britain announced plans to withdraw from the territory, and the United Nations approved the Partition Plan for Palestine, establishing a Jewish and a Palestinian state in the country. On May 14, 1948, Israel declared independence and was immediately attacked by neighboring Arab states, beginning the Arab-Israeli conflict which continues to this day.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Who in the hell is we?

My great grandfather didn't do that, my grandfather didn't do that, my father didn't do that, I didn't do that, my kids have not done that.

Now tell me, who is we?

Did "we" not win World War 2? Did "we" not build the Panama Canal? Were "we" not the first people to put a man on the moon? Are "we" not part of history?
    Kinda gotta take the good with the bad. If you accept our accoplishments as nation as a national point of pride, you also gotta accept the faults.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Did "we" not win World War 2? Did "we" not build the Panama Canal? Were "we" not the first people to put a man on the moon? Are "we" not part of history?
    Kinda gotta take the good with the bad. If you accept our accoplishments as nation as a national point of pride, you also gotta accept the faults.

Well, see... I didn't have any involvement in those things so I really can't claim credit for them either.

:dunno:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Well, see... I didn't have any involvement in those things so I really can't claim credit for them either.

:dunno:

If it doesn't pertain to you... then why are you worried about it? Again... you want some kind of reward?

As far as the Native American's go... if you reap the reward of the men who committed those acts (and you do if you aren't Native American) then by default I will freely lump YOU in with WE... and personally I could give a **** less if you like it or not.

Cry me a river....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If it doesn't pertain to you... then why are you worried about it? Again... you want some kind of reward?

As far as the Native American's go... if you reap the reward of the men who committed those acts (and you do if you aren't Native American) then by default I will freely lump YOU in with WE... and personally I could give a **** less if you like it or not.

Cry me a river....

Uh, yeah. FYI I don't classify myself as anything but American.

Guess what, I have Native American in my ancestry.
    (although small it's there)

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Let them fight.

Let them fight or join the fight. There is no in-between that works. All fights have a begining, a middle and an end.

If your good friend is a true pacifist, the day will come where you will fight his fight for him. Afterwards he will remind you he didn't ask you to do it. Then you will tell him that you were too much of a coward to watch his blood continue to fly all over the place so you did what you thought was right.

Neither the Jews nor the Terrorists are pacifists. The sooner they end their fight, with a clear winner, the less blood we will have on our hands.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Not really trying to keep score or anything, but a radical Christian was waaaaay more successful at killing Jews than all the radical Muslims combined.

While it's true that Christians went through a short period of trying to force people to worship God, they "got right by God" and quit. Muslims have NEVER stopped and "promise" more in the future - and not just Christians - anyone who refuses to join their faith(?).

Guess what - they are going to be disappointed if they try it here. Too many real God fearing/loving people in this country (of all races/backgrounds). We will NOT comply! :ar15:

Top Bottom