• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    HFB, I have probably come across as an a-hole, but you seem like a really good dude and I'm just trying to break it down for you before you get too invested in this girl and things get way worse(ie harder for you to break up with her down the road because you've grown more attacked to her).

bj makes a really good point. but w/e you do, please do not grow more attacked to her. thats never the answer.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    HotFarmBoy...you don't really even have to ask, now do you?
    You already know the answer deep down. You're looking for validation from INGO peeps to do what you're already thinking.

You don't need that.
    Shakespeare said it best in Hamlet; "To thine own self be true."

^^This post
    nailed_it.jpg

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Bail, HFB. That she dated him before you is a warning flag, but that she is finding excuses to see the guy is a red flag. There are lots more fish in the sea than you are seeing at the moment, and you don't want to get yourself stuck for life (in person or in alimony) with one like this. Let the other guy have her. Long ago, I had a gf like that with a smaller age difference; she always had to go and visit her ex when I was gone, and your story sounds familiar. Found out later from mutual friends that she was cheating.

P.S. I found a keeper once I stopped trying so hard, and we've been happily married for a few years now. They're out there.

Last edited:

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    I've learned a thing or two about girls in my short time here on earth.

1. If she's willing to make you wonder about her loyalty, she's willing to make you cry over it.
    2. If she's getting her friends to set up times for her and her old bf to meet, they already know something is going on.
    3. If she's from Summitville or any of the surrounding areas, she'll be far more trouble than she's worth. lol.

If you can't trust her now, what makes you think you could trust her later? Just run.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    In the game of life, I have learned there are two questions to ask yourself in a relationship and if you can answer yes to both of them,it will work. Do you have fun together and can you trust the other person? Life is short, make the best of it to your ability and I believe in karma-what comes around goes around.

trad78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Griffith

1. If she's willing to make you wonder about her loyalty, she's willing to make you cry over it.
    2. If she's getting her friends to set up times for her and her old bf to meet, they already know something is going on.
    3. If she's from Summitville or any of the surrounding areas, she'll be far more trouble than she's worth. lol.

If you can't trust her now, what makes you think you could trust her later? Just run.

This. Learned the hard way. Definately not worth it. Move on. Suck it up, be a man; life goes on.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

She's actually from Wheatfield. Must be even worse up there, lol.

Sorry I hadn't updated for a few days, was busy getting the car finished for a race event I went to last weekend. And for another I'm going to this weekend.

I'm breaking up with her tomorrow before she heads north to her parents for a dentist appt. That way she can bring back their van and I won't have to help her drive stuff up there. :):

So far all of my friends/family that I've talked to agree with me and support my decision. My gut feeling was just too strong on this one to let it keep going. I just had to wait till after Mothers day cause my mom had invited her and her mom to my church's Mothers day banquet last Sat. so I could go racing and not have to take her with me. Gotta love my mom!! :D:rockwoot:

Now I just gotta do it when I get home from work in the morning.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Never trust a woman who clears her calls out of her phone.

You will not save yourself a lot of headache and heartache.

Rambone out.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Please say it's all about the sex. If it's just all about the sex, dude, I totally understand. If not, well... you know that picture of the dude with his head in his rectal cavity? Yeah, that.

Not the type of woman you settle down with. You'll know the on when you find her. There will be no questions.

Top Bottom